Home

Old 07-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New to teambuilder

I was just wondering if it's possible to edit a someone else's team's roster from teambuilder? Either on the site or after I download it on NCAA 13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New to teambuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdrew23308
I was just wondering if it's possible to edit a someone else's team's roster from teambuilder? Either on the site or after I download it on NCAA 13?
Based on my limited expereince only in Dynasty Mode are you able to edit a 'teambuilder' roster.

Also to the TB gurus out there, is Dynasty and online TB matches the only places I can use my TB team?

Secondly, in my Dynasty I am able to use my CP for games, but when I go to practice mode it uses the default 'Spread PB' that I had to assign when I created the team (even though under Coaching Philosophy it's set as my CP). I checked today to see if I could assign my CP while editing the team online but no such luck...so am I stuck?
Old 07-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
Rookie

lionden_56's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdrew23308
After you download someone else's team you can edit it in game. There's no way to do it via the teambuilder website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Based on my limited expereince only in Dynasty Mode are you able to edit a 'teambuilder' roster.

Also to the TB gurus out there, is Dynasty and online TB matches the only places I can use my TB team?

Secondly, in my Dynasty I am able to use my CP for games, but when I go to practice mode it uses the default 'Spread PB' that I had to assign when I created the team (even though under Coaching Philosophy it's set as my CP). I checked today to see if I could assign my CP while editing the team online but no such luck...so am I stuck?
You can use TB teams in Play Now, Dynasty, Online Dynasty (the commissioner will have to download your team) and online Teambuilder games.

As far as the custom playbook thing, I'm not sure, actually. I don't really use practice mode all that often (read:ever), so I don't know what to tell you there.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

How in 'Play Now'?
Old 07-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
How in 'Play Now'?
I can't remember the button of hand, but it should say on the team selection screen which one to press to load your team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
Rookie

Custon 89's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
How in 'Play Now'?
When selecting teams, they're before Air Force and after Wyoming (just like the historic teams in previous NCAA Football). You will see a EA logo at first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »