Home

TeamBuilder Pipeline question

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder Pipeline question within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
TeamBuilder Pipeline question

I know this should be in the Team Builder thread, but I wanted to put it here because more people view the main forum and I'd like to see if anybody knows about this issue

Is there anyway to change the pipeline of the players on your TeamBuilder roster? I am in an online dynasty and all of us are creating teams and using the CupCake rosters. All the rosters are the same including where each player is from. No matter if you locate your team in Florida or California or Texas, every CupCake roster is made up of players from these states and the number beside the state is the number of players from that state.

Ohio: 28
Pennsylvania: 18
Georgia: 5
Michigan: 4
All others states are below 4.

I would think that your location would effect the pipeline of your players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
If you use TeamBuilder you get the pipeline from the team you choose after. Cupcake is probably from a MAC team. Akron maybe? Also their should be DLC that lets you choose a state.

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 07-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
Banned

Re: TeamBuilder Pipeline question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
If you use TeamBuilder you get the pipeline from the team you choose after. Cupcake is probably from a MAC team. Akron maybe? Also their should be DLC that lets you choose a state.

Are you saying that the CupCake roster is actually the Akron roster? If so, that kills the pipeline for teams outside the midwest. I wish they would put the players home closer to where you actually create your team.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

A group of us tried to figure this out a few years ago but there's no definitive way to test it since you can't edit player hometowns. What we did find is that pipelines were based on the roster you choose and the state your team is located.

For example:

Alabama's roster on a team located in Florida ended up with Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee as pipelines.

Alabama's roster on a team located in Delaware ended up with Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee as pipelines.

Alabama's pipelines with default rosters that year were Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee.

Again this was all from a couple years ago (NCAA11 I believe), I haven't tested it much since.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Rookie

Again this was all from a couple years ago (NCAA11 I believe), I haven't tested it much since.

On previous versions, we(nortobc and I are in the same dynasty) have used Teambuilder teams with a cupcake roster and the roster had players who were from the area of where we placed the school in Teambuilder. It worked fine. But for some reason on NCAA 13, that isn't happening. My school is in Mississippi and the majority of the players are from Ohio and Pennsylvania. It's not a question about Teambuilder in general, more a question about why this years version appears to be acting differently than previous versions and if anyone knows if that is something that will be corrected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 29

mine are ohio and penn too. I replaced UCLA using akrons roster, but my team is in Cali so i'm just recruiting all in state and the pipeline tracker is pretty cool too
Old 07-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsjh

On previous versions, we(nortobc and I are in the same dynasty) have used Teambuilder teams with a cupcake roster and the roster had players who were from the area of where we placed the school in Teambuilder. It worked fine. But for some reason on NCAA 13, that isn't happening. My school is in Mississippi and the majority of the players are from Ohio and Pennsylvania. It's not a question about Teambuilder in general, more a question about why this years version appears to be acting differently than previous versions and if anyone knows if that is something that will be corrected.
Last year is the same as this year. My Texas team is all OH and PA

Old 07-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #8
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
Are you saying that the CupCake roster is actually the Akron roster? If so, that kills the pipeline for teams outside the midwest. I wish they would put the players home closer to where you actually create your team.
Yeah it has to be one of the MAC teams since most players are in that area. I'm guessing Akron.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »