Home

USC Pro Combat Jerseys

This is a discussion on USC Pro Combat Jerseys within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-11-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
Rookie

ML21's Arena

OVR: 1
USC Pro Combat Jerseys

I tryed making USC's Pro Combat Unis and I failed Badly at it. I was wondering if someone can make them for me. Yes I tryed and sucked at it.

These aren't Really USC's Pro Combat Unis. Its just something I wanna create for a Dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: USC Pro Combat Jerseys

I took a stab at it for you...

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...199:1289493178

There is no exact match for the jersey of course, and I had to pick 2 of the three logos (USC trojan head, USC "SC" logo, Nike swoosh) so I went with the 2 USC logos.

Some things are not evident from the pictures. For instance what is the logo (if any) on the side of the helmet? I went with the "SC" letters to differentiate it from the original helmets.

In lieu of the Nike swoosh on the pants I put the trojan head logo. I left the area where there would be a Nike swoosh on the jersey empty.

The only other major issue is the color on the side of the jersey. There was no way to get it to match the jersey's inner stripe, so on the home jersey it's yellow instead of red, and on the away jersey it's white instead of yellow. I figured the shoulder stripe colors were more important.

The field, stadium, coach, roster, recruiting pitches, and alternate uniforms all conform the the regular USC settings. I did not rename the players obviously.

I can make changes to it if you like.

Last edited by Bullet Sponge; 11-11-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
Rookie

ML21's Arena

Thanks. That works well for me. I know Its hard to get the exact Jerseys and all
Old 11-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML21
I tryed making USC's Pro Combat Unis and I failed Badly at it. I was wondering if someone can make them for me. Yes I tryed and sucked at it.

These aren't Really USC's Pro Combat Unis. Its just something I wanna create for a Dynasty.
Those would be pretty dope...I dislike USC, but those all white's are nice. Damn Michigan and their petty BS millions upon millions of dollars contract with Adidas...
Old 12-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

i did too http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...285:1292123825
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »