Home

Ending of Oklahoma @ Texas - Madden NFL 23 College Football roster on PS5

This is a discussion on Ending of Oklahoma @ Texas - Madden NFL 23 College Football roster on PS5 within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-10-2023, 11:45 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Ending of Oklahoma @ Texas - Madden NFL 23 College Football roster on PS5

Wow, what a game I streamed last night...I am really enjoying the PS5 CFB rosters I found last night. Here is the last 1:30 or so of my Oklahoma @ Texas game...wild ending with lead changes, and it all comes down to the last few plays..it would have gotten a great gamer score on NCAA football!

Check it out, the rosters are on PS5 and I can't recall the exact name but they are top 3 most downloaded so should be easy to find.

Oklahoma at Texas - Wild ending!!

Also, I am asking all you OSers to join my stream, it's in my signature, I play a lot of various sports games on PC, PS5 and XSX.

I apologize for the colors and contrast, still working on it as I'm rather new to streaming.

Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2023, 08:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ending of Oklahoma @ Texas - Madden NFL 23 College Football roster on PS5

That’s an awesome and stressful game is that on PC? Or PS5? If that’s PS5 gotta know how you did the mod!! Great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-15-2023, 10:11 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTeamCorwin
That’s an awesome and stressful game is that on PC? Or PS5? If that’s PS5 gotta know how you did the mod!! Great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hey, thanks for checking it out. This is on PS5. I am not sure how they did it but all you have to do is search for most downloaded rosters and it's like the 2nd or 3rd and has CFB in the title. If you have any issue finding it, let me know and I can tell you the exact title.

Yeah just download that roster, then load it up and that's it.

One thing of note, check your uniforms before you start the game, some are in there, some are not. And some that are in there you can find and use but for some reason don't default.

And for some, like Ohio State and Bama, you just have to put together a uniform that's similar. Kinda sucks all the uni's are not made but hey this is still a great way for us to play some college ball until next summer.
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 05-15-2023, 10:17 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Oh here we go...I guess they have 22 rosters from the year prior as well.

Old 05-17-2023, 06:17 PM   #5
Pro

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Hey, thanks for checking it out. This is on PS5. I am not sure how they did it but all you have to do is search for most downloaded rosters and it's like the 2nd or 3rd and has CFB in the title. If you have any issue finding it, let me know and I can tell you the exact title.

Yeah just download that roster, then load it up and that's it.

One thing of note, check your uniforms before you start the game, some are in there, some are not. And some that are in there you can find and use but for some reason don't default.

And for some, like Ohio State and Bama, you just have to put together a uniform that's similar. Kinda sucks all the uni's are not made but hey this is still a great way for us to play some college ball until next summer.
Hi Sir , is it the CFBlite roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2023, 10:37 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Fan
Hi Sir , is it the CFBlite roster?
That is correct! Yes! I'm going to see if i can get it on Xbox too

EDIT: Nope, there are a couple of popular college ones but they don't work at all for me so I will just play on PS5

Last edited by ODogg; 05-19-2023 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-19-2023, 09:44 PM   #7
Pro

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
That is correct! Yes! I'm going to see if i can get it on Xbox too

EDIT: Nope, there are a couple of popular college ones but they don't work at all for me so I will just play on PS5
Thank you! Yes, this is very cool!

Last edited by Cam Fan; 05-19-2023 at 09:47 PM.
Old 05-21-2023, 07:17 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Fan
Thank you! Yes, this is very cool!
I know right??? I'm suddenly, at least temporarily, addicted to Madden again, LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football »