Home

Wishlist 2015 Dynasty

This is a discussion on Wishlist 2015 Dynasty within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-31-2013, 05:57 AM   #1
Rookie

Razer1066's Arena

OVR: 0
Wishlist 2015 Dynasty

They've made some strides @ EA...but have backpeddled as well. In order to make Dynasty more realistic if you start out as a OC/DC you shouldn't be able to control 100% of recruiting. I'd like to see it break down so you can only recruit X number of roster spots (after they update to 85 scholarships that is). Also - you should only be able to change the O or D depth chart.

I'd also like to see OC/DC get fired if the HC gets fired...too often only one position is removed and the other guys stay. You do not see that very often.

I honestly don't think the EA guys know what in the heck they are doing at times. They've missed on easy slam dunks. Either that or they do NOT know anything about football. Head Coaches OC/DC don't get fired for winning 9 games. They don't stick around for going 4-8 but have high performance O or D (look @ Tennessee last year, best O in the USA you could argue, Worst D - everyone canned)

Really need to patch up how the dynasty works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Wishlist 2015 Dynasty

85 scholarships would be awesome. And should be a must. Along with that, they should add another 10-15 roster spots and have some sort of walk-on system after recruiting as ended. But 85 scholarships is a big one. Also, in real life, teams don't add 25 scholarship players year after year. They add as many as they have leaving. So if you only have 10 seniors leaving and say 2 underclassman for the draft....you only really have 12 scholarships to offer. If real life you add 25 scholarship players and then cut 15 scholarship players after the recruiting process to make room for them. Scholarship players don't get cut in real life unless they got in trouble or career ending injury. So I'd like to see that fixed too.

Another big one is the recruiting process starting with high school JRs. Similar to how college hooks 2k did it. You can scout freshman and sophs, but you can't actually recruit and call until they are Jrs and they can't visit until they are Srs.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8

love the more scholorship idea there def needs to be more scholorships then 25. and yea i agree with everything i just have one question what is the max roster size you can have?
Old 10-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #4
Just started!

fuxsplosion's Arena

All-Conference and All-HOF (School and Total) Teams

I think the real decider of the conferences would be to put the All-Conference teams on the field and play. Who would win?

What about inter-school 'All-Time' teams facing off, a-la 90's huskers v. other 90's huskers, Miami (FL) v. Miami (FL) All-Time.

Also, the Draft Champion concept of the Encompassing EA games would make it fun for me.

Career mode, I wish you could have an attitude at press conferences (but 2K sports has cornered that boring concept), and could fuel a rivalry and create 'bulletin board' material. Along with that, have recruits have a behavior rating and run the risk of 'off-the-field' issues and create a decision. Too many passes could lead to a scandal and getting fired.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:29 AM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for posting this guys. I still enjoy playing this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2019, 06:18 PM   #6
Rookie

Re: All-Conference and All-HOF (School and Total) Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuxsplosion
I wish you could have an attitude at press conferences (but 2K sports has cornered that boring concept), and could fuel a rivalry and create 'bulletin board' material. Along with that, have recruits have a behavior rating and run the risk of 'off-the-field' issues and create a decision. Too many passes could lead to a scandal and getting fired.
The series used to have some disciplinary aspects to it, but I think EA had to drop it as the NCAA didn't want to encourage that negative aspect of the game. As gamers, we want that aspect because, as the tag line used to go, "If it's in the game, it's in the game". I like the idea of players/coaches having personality, and perhaps being able to "select" an attitude following a close loss that may have had a controversial call, or something like that.

I'd welcome back discipline problems, suspensions, bowl bans and firings, but I also want the contracts for coaching positions, not just head coaching gigs either, to be more challenging; for instance, you get a great monetary offer to one school, but another school has better facilities, or offers a greater pipeline for recruiting, which in turn could lead to better results and better pay. Sure, the latest version showed you returning players and gave you a rating of the school's prestige, but I want a little more dept to it than that. They need to merge a little more Role Play gaming with the actual Gaming part....just my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »