Home

NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4)

This is a discussion on NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4) within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-23-2014, 05:37 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
The top thing on my wishlist is a game.
This!

But if it were to happen, I'd like some better presentation elements
Old 03-12-2014, 09:19 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoretime
Guy's I don't know what I am reading but Why are wishing ? They are not making a game in 2015 right ? Or has someone heard or red somewhere they they will make a game. You read one mag says NCAA 2015 is dead. another book says they will make the game but some teams and conferences will not be in it. WHO KNOWS ???? Damn I am tired of this in likeness of the athlete crap. get real you former players who could not manage your money because you had to act stupid as HELL with it go buy all the bling and look like a nappy headed freak. and then want to cry about it. Warren Sapp said it best "we play a kids game making a kings salary" but I add some of them are too damn stupid to manage it.
So, the guys who weren't good enough to ever go pro, but had their names and likeness used to make money for others are greedy? Umm, ok.

I'm selfish in that I want a game, but I'd rather EA or some other company get permission to use player likenesses rather than continue to "pretend" the players on the game are "random" players. That's insulting to anyone who plays the game.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:59 PM   #99
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

There r so many ways around that stuff. So why dnt they just make a game and leave out the rosters and let us knw this is how it will b frm now on. We have some of the best team roster makers on OS. So we would b able to have a game still.

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2014, 10:56 PM   #100
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
There r so many ways around that stuff. So why dnt they just make a game and leave out the rosters and let us knw this is how it will b frm now on. We have some of the best team roster makers on OS. So we would b able to have a game still.

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Tapatalk
They don't make the game for OS Members. They make the game for the college football fans - who may not know about OS-type sites with roster makers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »