Home
View Poll Results: How many would be in favor of this feature? How many wouldn't be?
IN FAVOR 84 89.36%
NOT IN FAVOR 10 10.64%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #33
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: AD Mode in '13

I came here specifically to create this topic. Good to see the community is already in favor of it. Keep it bumped fellas. This could be a very fun game mode.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

That would be an awesome feature! I like that type of depth of gameplay rather than some of the other small features they add.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-off-season-0
Old 04-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #35
Rookie

I love the Athletic Director idea, however, I do think the NCAA Football 2012 was way better than 2011. If they could just add in a few realism elements like MLB the Show.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-off-season-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 11:39 PM   #36
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8
If we could just have the ability to update uniforms via teambuilder each offseason and expand/create a stadium i'd be on cloud 9.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #37
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

My biggest thing would be to do this with Teambuilder schools. It'd be easier for EA as they have stadium rights but Stadium Expansion would be incredible. Imagine creating a TB team with a small stadium and being able to expand on it through the years. Now THAT is building a football program. Here come the CHARLOTTE 49ers!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 01:36 AM   #38
Banned

tlew09's Arena

I want this. All of this.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #39
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't know if the game could handle adding seats and all that to stadiums that are already covered on all 4 sides like the Big House, but for a stadium like Huskey Stadium for Northern Illinois it would be cool to close it in on all sides and not just have the bleachers along the sidelines. If I am explaining poorly here is a picture of the stadium.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #40
Banned

tlew09's Arena

Implement this game mode and make prestige like this:

Prestige should go up in increments, you gain/lose prestige way too fast. The prestige should be on a 1*-10* scale. You should gain a quarter of a star for winning a bowl, back to back winning seasons, finishing in the top 2 of your conference, winning a non-AQ conference, having multiple All-Americans, or having more than 5 players declare for the NFL Draft. You can gain a half star by winning a BCS Bowl, Heisman Trophy, or BCS Conference Championship. You gain a full star by winning the BCS National Championship. Prestige Tiers should start like this:

10* - Oklahoma, USC, Ohio State, Nebraska, Alabama

9* - Notre Dame, Texas, Michigan, Miami (FL), Florida State

8* - Auburn, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, LSU

7* - UCLA, Washington, Georgia Tech, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Penn State, Clemson

6* - Ole Miss, BYU, Michigan St, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Iowa, Maryland, TCU, West Virginia, Stanford, Wisconsin, Oregon

5* - Missouri, Virginia Tech, Army, Boston College, UNC, Texas Tech, Utah, California, Oklahoma State, Boise St, Arizona State, Colorado

4* - Navy, Houston, Miami (OH), Illinois, Purdue, Louisville, Baylor, SMU, Fresno St, Kansas State, Minnesota

3* - Wyoming, Toledo, Oregon State, Air Force, NC State, Arizona, Rice, Tulsa, Virginia, Southern Miss, Bowling Green, Kentucky, Kansas, San Diego State, Nevada, UCONN, South Carolina, Cincinnati,

2* - Hawaii, San Jose State, Colorado State, Washington State, Central Michigan, Marshall, Northwestern, Mississippi State, Ball State, Troy, ECU, USF, North Texas, Florida Atlantic, UCF, Louisiana Tech, Ohio, Tulane, Utah State, Middle Tennessee, Wake Forest, Western Michigan, Northern Illionois, UNLV, Rutgers, Duke, Indiana

1* - Buffalo, New Mexico, UAB, FIU, Arkansas State, Akron, UL Lafayette, Memphis, UTEP, UL Monroe, Eastern Michigan, Iowa State, Temple, Kent State, New Mexico State, Idaho, Vanderbilt, UMass, South Alabama, Texas-San Antonio, Texas State, and eventually Georgia State.

You add in the Coach Ratings like Dorian was talking about, and you have an extremely well functioning representation of college football, and the way schools are perceived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
I forgot to say, the biggest flaw about this system is they use the prestige ranking to be the biggest influence on recruiting.

For example, to make a program like Boise State good, they have to give them a high prestige ranking so they can get good recruits. But in real life, Boise State is NOT a high prestige program. They don't even get top recruiting classes.

Coach prestige needs to be totally redone. Coaches need to be the biggest deciding factor on recruiting and player development.

Boise State should be a low ranking program on the game, but the coach should have an elite prestige so that the team can be good.

The coaching prestige is broken on NCAA though. Way too many high prestige coaches and way too easy to move up.

We're getting into coach rating territory now, which is still absent, i'm assuming.

If they fixed coach prestige and added ratings, then I think the program prestige would benefit a ton and balance the entire system out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »