Home

NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Wish List

I Think They Should Let You Attend The Nike Sparq Combines and At The End Of The High School Season They Should Let You Attend Either The Under Armour All-American Game or U.S Army All-American Bowl .

Oh And They Should Let You Return Kicks.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #34
Rookie

This might have already been suggested somewhere in here but I wish you had the option to redshirt. I want to play all four seasons in Road To Glory but I don't want to go from 3rd string to starter in my first season so in reality I'm only going to be playing 3 years due to not having the ability to redshirt if I wish.

During your RS season you could simply practice and improve your standings with your coach. So that once the RS comes off you can compete with whoever else is on the depth chart for a starting role.

Gamertag: LuringXylophone
Old 01-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #35
Banned

RTG is AWESOME but theres room for improvment.....

1.Drop HS season and replace it with UA All American Game or Army All American Game or just add a generic East vs West game

2.Special Teams...let players be kickers and punters and returners. I play running back and special teams. Also block for kickoff and defend for kickoff would be fun.

3.Transfers...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

^^^
I like HS season. Make so where you have to EARN a spot in the UA AA Game. Have a option where you can commit to a team during the game.

If some of the game play issues get fixed, then RTG can be better. Fixing CPU AI/Playcalling, Fixing Super LB, and WR/DB and OL/DL Interaction can really make it better on the field. If gameplay and AI is good, then that is one less thing to worry about and make it fun.

My biggest thing is adding Custom Quarter Lengths, More ways to get XPs(defense), and more depth. I want to get some points for not giving up a pass or not allowing him too get open. I should get points for having good coverage or taking the right angle
Old 01-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #37
Rookie

I don't want them to do away with the high school season. In fact, I love the high school season. I do love the idea of adding the All-American game though. Would be a nice addition.

Things I do think need to be added/fixed,

Improved playcalling. I know you can audible at certain points but before that point you're stuck with whatever awful play is called and sometimes that bad play call can cost you games. Nothing is more annoying than having your run game completely shut down yet you're forced to continue running the ball.

More ways of exp on defense. I have no idea how to implement this type of thing. Its annoying getting a ton of pressure on the quarterback as a defensive end only to have him throw the ball away before you can get to him, and that getting you no kind of experience or anything. If you're able to constantly get to the quarterback in real life recruits are going to look at that. So its a bit annoying. If you're a shutdown corner, you're not going to get many throws coming your way. In real life, a recruit would look at that. In the game though, you don't get points for those type of things.

Redshirt. As I suggest before would like to have this option in because I don't want to come from 3rd string to 1st in my freshman year. I mean if I want to play QB I don't want to take Andrew Lucks job as starting quarterback at Stanford as a true freshman, lol. I would enjoy being in the running for the starting job once he leaves in my RS year.

Customizing Quarter Length.
I can customize sliders and everything else but not quarter length. A bit annoying, and I think everyone wants this change.

More Positions Available: In high school maybe I want to play DE. Its hard to be a DE then be small enough to play an offensive position too. At least one that's available. However, what about TE? Also, seemingly everyone agrees punt and kick returning should be an option as well.

Make Tendencies Matter: It doesn't matter if I choose to be balanced, pocket passer, or option QB I look exactly the same on the field. Change that. That's for all of the game. Not just RTG. A pocket passer shouldn't leave the pocket and be as deadly as the option QB. He's not as big of a threat. Make it look that way.

Gamertag: LuringXylophone
Old 01-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #38
Banned

NCAA FOOTBALL 13

I love Road to Glory N Dynasty this is what I think it needs.

To Be Great Must Have These Features

1. Dynasty mode must have co-op play online 2-4 players.

2. Road to Glory must be able to play 2 players, same team or opposite online and off.

3. Road to Glory must have at least a whole highschool season stats should be visible and team record for all teams.(stats should really matter, depends if you go to underarmour or army all-american game.)

4. Road to Glory should have real in-home visits during recruiting like, the coaches that are interested in you should come to your house to talk to you or you should be able to visit the campus.

5. Road to Glory must have underarmour all-american game and army all-american game.

6. Road to Glory should have rivals 100 in highschool to show u were you rank among the best depending on how you preformed threw the season, playoffs, championship and if you get invited to the all-American game.(only the top 4 people from each position can go to the army all-american game and 5 threw 10 have to go to the under armour all- American game.

7. Road to Glory must let you decide if you want to transfer to a different school.

8. Road to Glory should let you follow your stats of your high school player and others around the country. (You should be able to see your current game record too.)

9. In Road to Glory you should get interviewed and be able to pick what to say from a big list of answers.(big list so it can determine what type of player you are and your personality)

10. Road to Glory should bring back the Dorm Room with the ugly girl friend in picture loved it.

11.Road to Glory needs way better commentary, announcers must really talk about your person threw the season, each game.(If your person is a starter right away the announcers should make a big deal of it, In a good way or bad)

12. The game must have D1aa and maybe D2 and D3.

13. Game must have medical redshirts.

14. In dynasty u must b able to pick between a playoff bracket or regular.

15. In dynasty u should be able to track the greatest people that have been to every school 1-10 of the greats at each position.

16. In dynasty mode have them show the recruits in the stance watching the game getting mad or happy depending on how the game is going.(And make it matter if u win or lose the recruit mit or mit not sign)

17. Should keep track of the all-Americans and trophy winners by mentioning them at the begining of the season and threw it.

18. QB should be able to throw fade routes whenever especially in the red zone.(QB just needs more control)

19. The game needs to add scars, blood, tattoos, different types of hair, and different color visiors, just more gear like TC socks and turf tape.

20. Add the ability to scout a team.

21. Add catches caught on as a stat so we can determine if a CB is a shut down corner or not when you’re scouting a team. CB’s should also be able to be assigned to receivers. (like in NFL Madden)

22. The game must show the starting line-up on offence and defense, show key player to watch too in dynasty n RTG.(During game Play)

23. The game should have create a jersey and must have their new jerseys. (2012 Combat Jerseys)

24. At the end of each week the game should show highlights from each big game and then show the top 10 plays of the week.

25. Bring back the chain gang and make the receiver not b able to run in from out of bounce and catch the ball (1st to touch it).

26. Add late hit out of bounce.

28.Add the ability to be able to avoid chop blocks.

29.While bull rushing on defense cant disengage to make tackle cpu’s RB or QB just runs right pass u for a huge gain with the hole u created.(CHANGE IT!!)

30. Bring back but make it really real this time, Like when a wide receiver goes across the middle and gets hit hard by a MLB and the coach calls the same play again he should be RATTLED and scared to catch the ball so he drops it because he was steering or worrying about the linebacker the whole time.

31. Add a new feature called “Presence” let me explain; like if there is a dominating DE or LB (Ju pep or Clay Matthews), the QB should wonder where he is or look what’s happening his way or send a double team his way because he is such a dominating and game changing player.

32. And if a QB throws 3 or more interceptions in a quarter he should be benched and the backup QB should come in. (Was in 2010 n 11)

33. Bring Back D1AA and have a dynasty for their league that runs along with the D1 league and if you can, do something with the d2 or d3 league.

34. Add rush the field after a rivalry game when u win or lose (other team).

35. Bring back dreadlock lengths, colors and different types of hair like the famous fro-hawk.

36. Real and all trophy presentations.

37. Spring Game is a Must for Dynasty and Road to Glory. (Incoming freshman should be able to play to this time)

38. Please have L2 (Strafe) on offence for wide receivers and please make them able to jump up for the ball like a real receiver would. (Was last on 2006n7 Ncaa Football)

37. Please add the east vs. west game and the senior bowl.

39. Make College stats and awards (Heisman) viewable in madden.

40. There should be game breaks (highlights from different games in progress) in dynasty and RTG mode.

41. Add adjustable quarters in Road to Glory.

42. In RTG high school mode when you make it to the playoffs crowds should be packed and fans and camera crews should be crowded around the fence watching the game.(fence around game field not stadium)

43. RTG most let you be Kick returner or punt returner.

44. Should be able to edit rosters in TB for RTG high school.

45. Show both teams or be able to play Pre-game warmups in dynasty or RTG.

This is By Far A Great List.

Will Add More As They Come To Me When Im Playn.

I LOVE NCAA FOOTBALL!!!

Old 01-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just want some commentary. I know you can't hear then if your playing in real life but it gets boring without it. I also think we should be able to use our roster with real names in RTG.

Last edited by agreene7; 01-18-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 20

Overall progression and advancement needs to be much slower. also i would like to see more variety in player creation. there are basically 3 players available to create for each position. for wr for instance, speed, balanced, and possession are your only options. should add quick route runner, blocking, tough over the middle with high cit, maybe one with more emphasis on spc, etc.

on defense your performance needs to be less about stats and more about executing your assignments. who cares if a corner makes 6 tackles or 2, it should be more about how you play in coverage. as a middle linebacker chasing down backs for tackles 6 or 10 yards down field shouldn't be seen as nearly as good as stepping up and tackling them for a 1 yard gain.

for receivers there really needs to be an overhaul to the catching system. it needs to be almost like a little minigame fighting to get off the line and also playing the ball in the air. AI qbs need to do more to put the ball up in the air for bigger receivers to allow them to make a play on the ball

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »