Home

NCAA Football 13 Equipment Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Equipment Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #57
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 13 Equipment Wish List

I would like for them to add color option when it comes to gloves ex white black gray and team no matter the brand.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

They should do something about player proportions by implementing SPECIFIC body types for each position:

QB: Thin, or medium arms. Small, or medium chests. Smaller overall bellies/waists. Thin, or medium thighs, and thin calves. Small shoulder pads.

HB, FB: Medium, or large arms. Medium or large chests. Thin, or medium waists. Medium, or large thighs. Medium calves. Mostly medium, or large shoulder pads.

WR: Medium, or large chests. Thin, or medium waists. Arms and legs should match in mass, depending on their weight and/or height. Small, or medium shoulder pads.

TE: Medium, or large all over. Mostly small, or medium shoulder pads.

OL, DL: Medium, or large arms. Small chests, small shoulder pads. Medium, or large bellies. Medium rear-end. Medium, or large thighs. Medium calves.

CB: Medium arms. Small, or mediums chests. Small, or medium waists. Medium thighs. Small, or medium calves. Medium, or large shoulder pads.

FS, SS: Medium arms. Medium chests. Medium waists. Medium, or large thighs. Medium calves. Medium, or large shoulder pads.

LB, DE: Medium, or large arms, chests, and thighs. Small, or medium waists. Small, or medium calves. Medium, or large shoulder pads.

Overall, these specific body types should drastically help player models appear more realistic and moderate, and less randomized (especially when generating incoming freshmen for recruitment each season). These should also change when players positions are changed in the roster.

On par with "body types", certain positions should automatically wear gloves, unless the user edits the player otherwise. Namely HB, FB, WR, TE, OL, DL, DE, LB, CB, FS, SS. Basically every position but QB.

I'd also like for complete SECONDARY COLORS for teams with secondary colors on ALL equipment. I also agree the COLD WEATHER ONLY setting should be brought back for full length sleeves, high socks, and hand warmers. Even teams that "traditionally" wear long socks only do so in cold weather. I see BYU with medium socks all the time, but their entire roster has high socks in the game.

A wider array of helmets and facemasks (essentially on par with Madden 12 would be more than plenty).

ALL Nike Pro Combat uniforms for ALL teams that have worn them the last few years without the use of pre-order codes.

Duplicate numbers would allow for more thorough and accurate rosters. So allow ALL players between numbers 1-99.

With all those implements combined, the most the user would have to edit would be helmets and facemasks. Names could always be added by the user, or simply downloaded through shared rosters.

Last edited by wammy412; 11-21-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #59
Rookie

TeeJay's Arena

OVR: 0

Totally agree with you ^
Old 11-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #60
Rookie

"Loose" sleeves, as worn by Matt Barkley.
Revo Speed 2-Bar, worn by Matt Barkley, and other selective facemasks and helmets.
Different placements for wristbands, such as forearm, wrist, or upper forearm.
Option for towels in the middle, side, or back (same goes for handwarmers)
QB wristbands worn at belt level
Different sock company
Team color visor tabs
Nike undershirts, such as when you choose Top 1/2 Sleeve ****e, have an option that says "Nike" or "Generic".
That is all I can think of as of right now. I will update as I come across more.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:24 PM   #61
Rookie

add new cleats . !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #62
Rookie

well, ea sports can make an in depth 100,000 seat stadium but cant make a player look like this. the ankle tape specifically
Old 12-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #63
Rookie

(order from first to last)
  • colored visors (yes i know they are not allowed in NCAA, but neither are dark visors!)
  • make recruits in dynasty have realistic facemasks. For example, my 5'7'' 170 lb speed HB isnt going to have a bulldog. and my 6'5'' FB isnt going to have a visor and revo speed robot. same with all positions. and make recruits have visors and better equipment selection on them
  • add cutters!
  • i like the idea of having equipment affect stats. but not too much. make WR's that have gloves catching go up by a point or two, and make players thathave dark visors awareness go down
  • jerseys get dirtier in mud games.
  • make more faces and ability to customize faces
  • change colors and length of dreads. For example, richardson has the weird pony tail and benjamen from miami has blonde tipped dreads.
  • change mouthpiece options
  • make shoes come untied during games (I know this would be real hard to do but I would love to make a highlight of my guys shoe falling off during a return then scoring on it.
  • ability to change jersey colors
Old 12-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #64
Rookie

This is what I wld like to see in NCAAF 13

Pants length to be above the knee on some players like WR,RB,DB, and etc.

This shld help the look of the double colored socks with logos on them.

Make the arm bands and leg bands less bulky and tubelike and make them more flat like someone said earlier.

Shoulder pads shld not look so wide

Make the players look like football players and not fat bumbs in equipment

My 5'8 205ld RB shldnt have the same arm length as my 6'5 215lb WR.
They shld be shorter and cockier.

And somethin I noticed in 12 was how come just becuz my WR is 220 he has to look like a freakin TE when in real life he's still just as athletic looking as the WR thats 175. Get the models and physiques right plz.

Please fix the cleats. when i score and it shows my player in the endzone his cleats look waaaaaay to big on the back.. i wld like a cleat length slider.(just me lol)

Back pads need revising. like maddens.

multiple wrists bands like maybe colored tape and a white wrist together. And maybe the option to wear my gloves open or closed.

Tucked or untucked jerseys

Sorry I might have repeated some things but this is wat was on my mind at the time lol.. plz oh plz EA hear our cries for a better game. u guys CAN do it. Anyone remember how the old EA punch line was??.. it used to be " IF IT'S IN THE GAME, ITS IN THE GAME'. no it's just "IT'S IN THE GAME".. MAKE THIS TRUE FOR US EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »