Home

hurricane fans please respond (emergency)

This is a discussion on hurricane fans please respond (emergency) within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
hurricane fans please respond (emergency)

I just found out that Al Golden is changing the uniforms for the Miami Hurricanes back to the early 80"s, 90"s, or early 2000"s being only two months away from release date of the game will EA have time to change accordingly or do they even know. Love using the canes in dynasty but if there unis are wrong that will take away from me using them is there anyway to contact anyone in EA to find out if they know, if anyone knows anything please let me know. Wish u could just download uniforms anyway would save me a whole years worth of disappointment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Rookie

awil1026's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: hurricane fans please respond (emergency)

you could try contacting adam or any other ea dev that is on here but that's what makes me kind of skeptical about posting requests on the forums cuz you never know if they are gonna check requests. I wish they had an official system set up by them where we know that they will see our request. But yea even though i was born in 90, im excited about seeing the uniform changes
Old 05-13-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Rookie

MultiThreat's Arena

OVR: 5

Although I am naturally adverse to the idea of paid DLC, I wouldn't mind seeing EA release uniform updates during the season. With so much else going on (and often the fault of the schools not updating EA on uniform changes, etc) it is easy to not quite have the most accurate uniforms for the upcoming seasons. Sure, this might not be a big deal for some, but for fans of those particular teams it can be a hard pill to swallow when "your" team just isn't quite right.

For these cases, I wouldn't mind seeing updated uniform packs for individual teams or conferences pre or mid season for those teams who are affected. Maybe 80 microsoft points ($1.00) or so, and maybe throw some classic uniforms in there for good measure. That way, those sweating the new (or in Miami's case, old) uniforms can stay current to their liking, and EA has some incentive to keep everything up-to-date.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I guess we could always us team builder to get the uniforms, but then we lose the other 20 combinations. Never thought of it, but maybe EA keeps posting Miami in the pro combats so we don't see the new uniforms yet? I can't imagine having the wrong uniforms in game.

― Plato
Old 05-14-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
Rookie

awil1026's Arena

OVR: 0

im just curious why is their such an early deadline for uniform updates. I mean its just art and cant that be one of the last things added to the game, that way you wont have fans complaining and wondering if their team's uniforms is updated. Im not sure when the deadline is but i think its before the basketball season ends, which is when most teams will reveal uniform changes across all of their sports. I can understand if someone was complaining about a stadium that didnt make it because there is so much detail in stadiums, but in my mind it wouldnt take more than 30 minutes to add a uniform when teams showcase how they look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I guess we could always us team builder to get the uniforms, but then we lose the other 20 combinations. Never thought of it, but maybe EA keeps posting Miami in the pro combats so we don't see the new uniforms yet? I can't imagine having the wrong uniforms in game.
That would be all right but thats the problem, Al Golden said he was irked at the new pro combat uniforms for his team and wants his players to know the legacy their carrying on and one way to do that is to go back to the uniforms they wore when all the great hurricanes played their. I applaud him for this decision but it might be such a late anouncement EA wont be able to put them in the game or they just wont even though an easy fix.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun5
That would be all right but thats the problem, Al Golden said he was irked at the new pro combat uniforms for his team and wants his players to know the legacy their carrying on and one way to do that is to go back to the uniforms they wore when all the great hurricanes played their. I applaud him for this decision but it might be such a late anouncement EA wont be able to put them in the game or they just wont even though an easy fix.
Chances are that if Miami has already switched, EA knows it.

― Plato
Old 05-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #8
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Regardless if the Canes change to older style uni's if EA has different options for uniforms it should be ok.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »