Home

Every team full of Elites/Legends

This is a discussion on Every team full of Elites/Legends within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon4 Every team full of Elites/Legends

I can't help but to notice and wonder...

but it seems as if every other team I'm matched against in H2H play has a stacked team. Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Charles Woodson, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss... etc

I'm barely level 2 and these guys are stacked. My single best best player is a 93-93 Dwight Freeney and I beat most of these guys. It just gets frustrating when I lose to them bc of crazy DB reaction or LB's and Linemen shedding every block.

My question is... are these teams legit? Did these kids really acquire all these players via pack pulls or Auction??? Or was this a cheat??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Every team full of Elites/Legends

A lot of folks paid a lot of cash to buy a lot of bundles of cards and kept some and used the auctions to make coins to buy who they wanted.

If you want to build your team naturally, good luck.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:44 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhop
A lot of folks paid a lot of cash to buy a lot of bundles of cards and kept some and used the auctions to make coins to buy who they wanted.

If you want to build your team naturally, good luck.
I built my 95 overall (post update) team naturally. It's not that difficult, just takes finding deals on the auction block
Old 09-02-2013, 01:24 AM   #4
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

No doubt you can build a good/great team fairly easily without spending a dime, but you won't get the best players unless you get a miracle pull from one of the Upgrade packs.

I think the secret is not buying any packs, targeting specific players you want and be a really good player Head to Head.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I built my 95 overall (post update) team naturally. It's not that difficult, just takes finding deals on the auction block
ditto, have done the same thing and from reading so many complaints on here it makes me feel ok about not giving EA any money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonylpizzle
I can't help but to notice and wonder...

but it seems as if every other team I'm matched against in H2H play has a stacked team. Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, Charles Woodson, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss... etc

I'm barely level 2 and these guys are stacked. My single best best player is a 93-93 Dwight Freeney and I beat most of these guys. It just gets frustrating when I lose to them bc of crazy DB reaction or LB's and Linemen shedding every block.

My question is... are these teams legit? Did these kids really acquire all these players via pack pulls or Auction??? Or was this a cheat??

Its all about packs. You can build a solid team by completing challenges, buying and selling on AH but the fastest way is just to buy packs. In other threads i have seen people mention they spend anywhere from $50 to $300 on just packs. Of course EA is not going to do anything about this, im pretty sure they prefer people to buy rather than try to play through. I was able to get my team to a 90 overall before actually spending money on packs.

Check the AH and you can find some pretty good steals especially since alot of ppl are playing madden UT. I have already gave away most of my players since im done with this mode ( and the game for the most part).
Old 09-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon14 Re: Every team full of Elites/Legends

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #8
Rookie

dmac's Arena

OVR: 3

I played someone using 2x Elite Randy Moss and 2x Elite Braylon Edwards and he was complete ****.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »