Home

Winning a Auction Bid

This is a discussion on Winning a Auction Bid within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Winning a Auction Bid

How do you win a card in the AH in the last minute of bidding? It seems like I always lose with < 1 min left. When I try to bid it says "Please try again." Is there any trick to see the price in real time and try to get a bid in at the last second?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
Rookie

Mainstream's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Winning a Auction Bid

No way to see it in real-time. The best way to win them is to make sure you place a bid early on so you're able to place bids from the "My Bids" screen. It's a lot faster than loading up the search results to place your bid. You can also have a stopwatch set for the auction so you can place a bid at the last second. That will work well for auctions that don't have as many people bidding on them, but won't help at all if there are 20+ people bidding on it at the same time.

Another big thing to note - If you have been bidding or buying out a lot of players in a short period of time, you'll notice that your "My Bids" screen takes longer to load since it's cluttered with players, even if their auction is already over. If it only has several players in it then it will load much faster giving you a better chance to get a bid in before other players.

Other than that there isn't really an easier way to win the auctions.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Winning a Auction Bid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod518
How do you win a card in the AH in the last minute of bidding? It seems like I always lose with < 1 min left. When I try to bid it says "Please try again." Is there any trick to see the price in real time and try to get a bid in at the last second?
What helps me is just keep going in and out of the bidding screen where it just shows your bids. If you jsut sit at this screen the only thing that refreshes is the time but not the bids themselves. I just basically keep going in and out of the my auction bid screen. You get the please try again error when you trying bid on an item that someone else has bid on (for that required bid price). By doing that i am able to win my fair share of bids. Lately i just been buying out cards instead to not deal with the hassle though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »