Home

What do you want to see changed?

This is a discussion on What do you want to see changed? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What do you want to see changed?

In my opinion, there are way to many little things that are ridiculously annoying in Ultimate Team.

What I Want Changed:

Be able to send people to the Auction Block from the Reserves

Put people in collections from reserves

Be able to switch two people from reserves and current roster

Feel free to add your own!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: What do you want to see changed?

Yours are two huge ones. I can't figure out why I wouldn't be able to send someone to collections from my reserves, especially. Weird design decision.

Also it'd be nice if I could hit a button on a guy and see what collections he is a part of. Collections are kind of overwhelming right now.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Be nice if they had some kind of way to show you if you already have the card in auction. Especially playbooks & jerseys. I wind up buying ones I already own
Old 07-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #4
Rookie

cletus42o's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastgt23
Be nice if they had some kind of way to show you if you already have the card in auction. Especially playbooks & jerseys. I wind up buying ones I already own
You mean in your reserve? There is a Compare action you can use to compare an item in Auction to your roster. (wish they had that in your reserves too! glaring omission!)

These are changes to Ultimate Team I had posted in the wishlist forum:

Better stats tracking - I'd like to know everything about my players and be able to find out the same information about my opponent's players. Doesn't even seem like they have the top 3 players from each team highlighted before a game begins.

Leaderboards - I'd like a leaderboard for players of course, but also leaderboards for individual cards. Which card is the most used in which position? And then, whose version of that card has gotten the most tackles?

Don't limit actions to cards in your roster only - Why can't I put a reserve card into the pending collection? Or auction?

Get rid of "pending collection" - Just highlight the card if it's in your roster or reserve and let you submit it to the collection. Why all the extra steps?

Single game boost cards - Increase a specific stat of one of your cards for the next game. Team and player boost cards, Team ones being extremely rare.

More player information - After a play, show the card of the player along with their top stats. Show any boost cards attached. Highlight the starting lineups in the same way when the game has started.

Actual trading - Why can't I choose to give cards and/or coins to another player of my choice? Also allow unopened packs to be traded.

Team chemistry - Players from the same original team get the highest boost, players from same conference get smaller boost. Have other combinations of players that will provide similar boosts, possibly to different stats.

Vs Friends, Online Dynasty - Let us use our Ultimate Teams in other modes.

Online management - Will speed up everything a ton!
Old 07-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Rookie

The main complaint I have is having three minutes quarters. I understand not having seven minute quarters like madden but at least five minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
Just started!

AUBrett10's Arena

One of the biggest things I think needs to be changed is in the Auction House. When you bid for a card you can't see if anyone else puts a bid on it unless you back out and go back into where the card is. I play FIFA as well, and on their ultimate team it shows if someone outbids you with a live ticker at the bottom counting down the time until the card is expired. Also, if you place a bid within the last few seconds, it puts the ticker back to 15 seconds to give everyone a fair chance to see the last bid and put in a new bid if they want. This is great and needs to be implemented into NCAA UT. In addition, you should be able to put higher bids on cards instead of only 50 coin increments. On FIFA you can put as high of a bid as you want. The bidding system on the Auction House there is great and should be on here.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #7
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSJ
In my opinion, there are way to many little things that are ridiculously annoying in Ultimate Team.

What I Want Changed:

Be able to send people to the Auction Block from the Reserves

Put people in collections from reserves

Be able to switch two people from reserves and current roster

Feel free to add your own!
Those three are my biggest gripes as far as player and card movement goes. Annoying as heck. Not allowing any functionality from the Reserves screen is puzzling, if not completely dumb programming. There is no need for three separate Roster Screens. They should all be consolidated into one with ultimate functionality.

Improved Auction functions, as stated above, is needed as well.

Otherwise, I would say the Gameplay and Sliders.
Since Sliders cannot be adjusted, you are stuck with default settings and they make the gameplay poor in some ways. No penalties (except Clipping), no injuries, poor run Defense AI, no missed FGs for the CPU, etc.

Last edited by crowhop; 07-13-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #8
Rookie

kiing 360's Arena

Its a small change but I feel as tho there should be more options at the team matchup screen when playing head to head. Currently there is no way to view the other players roster, dnf, team overalls or even user name. I ended up playing the same guy 3 out of my last 5 games. They should make it how madden is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »