Home

Only 100 slots for XBox 360?

This is a discussion on Only 100 slots for XBox 360? within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Only 100 slots for XBox 360?

EA advertised that we would now have 200 slots to play with for Stadium Sounds. A couple of people with the game have noted that there are only 100 slots available for the 360. Can someone clarify this? Pulling two profiles for extra Stadium Sounds is a hassle. Mainly because you have to update your roster files on both profiles redundantly. I got sick of that when I had to use a profile exclusively for my Team Builder Stadium Sounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Only 100 slots for XBox 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
EA advertised that we would now have 200 slots to play with for Stadium Sounds. A couple of people with the game have noted that there are only 100 slots available for the 360. Can someone clarify this? Pulling two profiles for extra Stadium Sounds is a hassle. Mainly because you have to update your roster files on both profiles redundantly. I got sick of that when I had to use a profile exclusively for my Team Builder Stadium Sounds.
Yep. This is the biggest joke of a feature for 360 users because it basically renders the "200 slots" as useless.

Since we can only see our first 100 playlists from our HDD, it really doesn't matter there are now 200 slots for sounds.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Ahh... so it's an HDD issue. Does it matter if you have an Elite?

I never really understood why EA made it to where we have each file as a playlist. A playlist using any other medium is files within a file. This totally bums me out. Especially being on a Mac with no ability to stream. Although, I've never really looked into that option to be honest.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

So this doesnt affect streaming right?
Old 07-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
Rookie

nttnybuc's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow, this kinda sucks. I was hoping for a nice 200-300 slot option. Now You can only do a couple complete conferences
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Last year I was able to circumvent the Xbox 360 HD by downloading my stadium sounds to my ipod, and then connecting it to one of the USB inputs. I'm guessing the same would apply if you wanted to use a flash drive. Only thing is, you'd have to have whatever device you used connected if you wanted your sounds to play.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:40 AM   #7
Rookie

jstadlin's Arena

OVR: 1

will there be a patch to fix this?
Old 07-12-2011, 01:01 AM   #8
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
So this doesnt affect streaming right?
I don't believe so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EerRaid12
Last year I was able to circumvent the Xbox 360 HD by downloading my stadium sounds to my ipod, and then connecting it to one of the USB inputs. I'm guessing the same would apply if you wanted to use a flash drive. Only thing is, you'd have to have whatever device you used connected if you wanted your sounds to play.
How exactly did you do this? I am interested in doing the same because I haven't set up streaming yet and I already have all of my sounds on my iPod and iPad (640 of them) and would love to be able to pull this off somehow.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »