Home

*Official Big 12 Stadium Sounds Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Big 12 Stadium Sounds Thread* within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-21-2008, 06:16 AM   #73
Rookie

RaiderAficionado's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: *Official Big 12 Stadium Sounds Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by techsan08
Here is a youtube link to the drumline played before kickoffs during Texas Tech games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk6nrhlLAy8

Maybe someone here can take the audio off the clip and make a mp3 off it.

Thanks
There's maybe about 5 - 7 seconds of usable audio in that clip. If no one's done it before this evening, I'll see if I can clean it up a bit and loop it to where it's about 30 seconds long. I wish the very first part were usable but that girl screaming makes it useless.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:45 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3

just to add to Colorado, on third and fourth down conversion defense everyone in the stadium shakes their keys. that would be a cool sound effect to get in there.

i also agree that it's a MUST that you get the uncensored F'em up fight song in there. when i was at cu and used to go to the games, i heard/yelled "f*ck em up, f*ck em up, go C-U!" more than any thing else. it would really add to the feel of seeing a game at CU.

along the same lines, "bullsh*t" chants for pentalties on the home team would also be pretty cool and accurate.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bueller81
just to add to Colorado, on third and fourth down conversion defense everyone in the stadium shakes their keys. that would be a cool sound effect to get in there.

i also agree that it's a MUST that you get the uncensored F'em up fight song in there. when i was at cu and used to go to the games, i heard/yelled "f*ck em up, f*ck em up, go C-U!" more than any thing else. it would really add to the feel of seeing a game at CU.

along the same lines, "bullsh*t" chants for pentalties on the home team would also be pretty cool and accurate.
I'm sure the families with young children appreciate boulder's "atmosphere"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #76
Rookie

it's so funny that Nebraska fans insist that Colorado is not a rival, and yet they all go out their way to talk trash.

62-36, buddy.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:22 PM   #77
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bueller81
it's so funny that Nebraska fans insist that Colorado is not a rival, and yet they all go out their way to talk trash.

62-36, buddy.
CU will never be what NU is on there worst day. CU is nothing! Just a Stan wanting someone to love them or respect them as a power house. CU's entire tradition was built of copying Nebraska in everything they do. Take your fraudulent National Championship having azz's to the mountains with that....

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 07-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #78
Rookie

lol, see what i mean?

why are you so mad?
Old 07-25-2008, 09:43 AM   #79
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Ha! Just friendly smack from a conference fo....Its nothing but I do hate the Puffs....Nice uniforms though....

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 07-27-2008, 11:29 AM   #80
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Would anyone by any chance have a reverb version of Right here, right now by Fatboy Slim? I want a Better quality version song for the start of the 4th quarter. "Hey Baby" for some reason sounds bad when it plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »