Home

NCAA Football 14 Realistic Remixed Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Realistic Remixed Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-30-2021, 07:36 PM   #25
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Realistic Remixed Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVPack
Has anyone tried these sliders in coach mode? If so, what type of results did you see?
Great question! I've not yet tried that. I'll try it soon and see how it goes. I've made some new edits and interesting tips to follow that you might like.

Note: The sliders on page 3 is a remixed version of JKITS sliders.

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-02-2021 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Editing errors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2021, 02:33 PM   #26
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

New edits has been made to the sliders for gameplay improvement!!!

REMIXED SLIDER SET

Run Blocking: 50

(RunBlocking at 50 for the CPU solidifies a real CPU offense through 4 quarters. As the USER QB we have a tendency to run out of the pocket to either save a play or keep the offense alive. The CPU now reacts with intelligence as the user would react. CPU O-Lines now react better to help open up a lane to a deserving HB based upon talent level from the athlete or the play being called. With CPU Pass Blocking at 50 and CPU Run Blocking at 50. This has created a balance in plays for the CPU through 4 quarters. CPU offenses play to their ratings and confidence level.

You will discover the difference between mediocre teams and elite teams. Each game is different and doesn't feel like the last. Becareful how you play defense and be cautious of CPU stars athletes. Offenses will attack your weaknesses now and try to gain momentum plays.)

Important Note: CPU Pass/Run Blocking both at 50 increases momentum through 4 quarters. The new adjustments with the offense and auto-subs help eliminate the CPU fatigue drop that you feel in the 2nd half. The primary focus was to have each game play differently based upon skill and talent. In today's game you rarely see low scores. Some games you'll get low scores and some games you'll get high scores. It's all based upon how you play the game and what plays you choose. Enjoy!

Fatigue Auto-Subs (Offense)

QB: 0/1

(Choose your own QB adjustments in the game.)

RB: 80/90

(1st string/2nd string gets equal reps.)

WR: 75/85

(Each WR gains reps.)

FB/TE: 35/36

(Same information as QB/OL.)

OL: 0/1

(In real life OLs rarely sub in. Same info for QB.)

Fatigue Auto-Subs (Defense)

DT: 84/85

(DTs sub in correctly.)

DE: 84/85

(DEs sub in correctly.)

LB: 0/1

CB: 0/1

S: 0/1

Note: DT/DE/LB/CB/S substitution credits by JoshC1977. The midfield and backfield is highly important. These type of substitutions during a game matter, especially in the 2nd half. You will still see rotation, but the defensive stars will stay on the field in critical moments.

NEW GAME RULES

Offsides: 99

False Start: 80

Holding: 80

Facemask: 55

OPI: 99

DPI: 50

KR/PR Interference: 1

Clipping: 55

Intentional Grounding: 99

RTP: 50

RTK: 1

Note: Working on new test to get modern day football results. Testing mediocre teams to elite teams. Each game plays different with different scores. Instead of feeling that low score feel every game.

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-10-2021 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Coding and errors
Old 11-04-2021, 02:15 AM   #27
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

You have a Varsity set yet man?

Sent from my U705AA using Operation Sports mobile app
#6VFL
Old 11-04-2021, 09:13 AM   #28
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

How did u get the hb to split snaps

#6VFL
Old 11-04-2021, 02:12 PM   #29
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
You have a Varsity set yet man?

Hi Justin! Thank you so much for your support. I'm testing varsity today! Heisman can be wacky and played out at times. With that being said I've got a threshold/game speed idea. My focus is on modern day football scores, real number of plays, real statistics, better animations, better competition, helping skill/talent matter, better one on one battles, increasing momentum, and decreasing the fatigue drop that occurs by the CPU in the 2nd half.

I'm also trying something new with offensive skill and defensive skill for gameplay options. Maybe have offensive skill vs CPU at Heisman since it's easy to score at times. Then have defensive skill vs CPU at all American. I'm testing out new things today. Game speed/threshold discovery is huge!

Film Study

After studying film last night I noticed that the game speed and threshold was killing fatigue of athletes. Which could be why the 2nd half feels different at times. Today I'm testing higher numbers of thresholds and slow game speed to decrease speed difference between slower/faster players. You and me both know that a first down is 10 yards. To get a first down should feel rewarding and competitive like so in real life. If you watch how players run in the game it's like they gain 5 yards a play at times. It's almost as if they got speed boost.

I'm going to set a tone and then build sliders around that tone to make it fun, but also competitive. In real life players who are mediocre don't play like stars, but they still hustle to play their roles. Example, Chris Olave from Ohio State is a star, but in one game against a mediocre DB he was shut down. Players at college level won't just give up in a game. Even if they're down a few scores they still fight.

Remixed Slider Note

I added new edits to these sliders. Last night I played a game between UNC (90 Overall) vs Bowling Green (75 Overall) Bowling Green had 5 turnovers, which disappointed me. I tweaked the penalty sliders to cause LESS turnovers and changed up the field position so the CPU could be competitive on offense. 90 Overall vs 75 Overall is a big gap difference in skill and talent. If I can make a 75 overall be competitive with realisim. Then a 90 Overall vs 90 Overall will be even more competitive.

Auto Sub Note

With RB Sub Out at 80 the HB fatigue decreases allowing the 2nd string HB to sub in faster. With RB Sub In at 90 the 2nd string HB stays out on the field for extra reps while the 1st string rebuilds his stamina. This rotation creates equal snaps and better reps for the athletes. The numbers in Auto-Subs Offense/Defense is really the numbers of athletes stamina. Example, if you set RB Sub Out at 80. The athlete will sub out when he hits 80 on stamina. If you set RB Sub In at 90. The athlete won't come back in till his stamina is at 90. Giving each string better reps.

NEW SLIDERS TEST

I'm setting the threshold at 100 to narrow the disparity between slow and fast players. That's why we see the fatigue drop from the CPU in the 2nd half. There's to much separation that comes from the USER and CPU talent gap that creates unrealistic advantages. This feature also controls the momentum within the game, which is highly important for both sides of the ball. I'm setting the game speed at very slow to study animations and player movement as well.

I'm setting offensive skill at Heisman, because the USER offense is built to score. This will help the CPU defense decrease momentum plays and help the game feel unpredictable. I'm then setting the defensive skill to varsity to help the CPU offense increase momentum and stay alive in the 2nd half. This game is built for the USER and if we go to the extreme and build a tone we can have a fun unpredictable game with challenges.

If I can set the tone right I can build the penalty sliders and game sliders easier around that tone to make the game play even better. I'm studying field position, number of snaps, talent separation, game management, and momentum shifts. I'm watching hours of film of player movement and changing how the game is played entirely. This video game has unrealistic speed, bad field management, unrealistic stats at times, and each game feels to predictable.

I'm officially testing sliders with teams of 90 Overall vs 75 Overall. This will help me set a tone and find a rhythm. Then I'll test teams of 90 over vs 90 overall to see how games play out. Each game is different in a dynasty so I'm keeping that in my mind as well. Thanks for your support!

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-04-2021 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Errors and information
Old 11-04-2021, 05:37 PM   #30
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Thanks for the insight. Look forward to seeing what you come up with as you explore this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreezyBeatz777
Hi Justin! Thank you so much for your support. I'm testing varsity today! Heisman can be wacky and played out at times. With that being said I've got a threshold/game speed idea. My focus is on modern day football scores, real number of plays, real statistics, better animations, better competition, helping skill/talent matter, better one on one battles, increasing momentum, and decreasing the fatigue drop that occurs by the CPU in the 2nd half.

I'm also trying something new with offensive skill and defensive skill for gameplay options. Maybe have offensive skill vs CPU at Heisman since it's easy to score at times. Then have defensive skill vs CPU at all American. I'm testing out new things today. Game speed/threshold discovery is huge!

Film Study

After studying film last night I noticed that the game speed and threshold was killing fatigue of athletes. Which could be why the 2nd half feels different at times. Today I'm testing higher numbers of thresholds and slow game speed to decrease speed difference between slower/faster players. You and me both know that a first down is 10 yards. To get a first down should feel rewarding and competitive like so in real life. If you watch how players run in the game it's like they gain 5 yards a play at times. It's almost as if they got speed boost.

I'm going to set a tone and then build sliders around that tone to make it fun, but also competitive. In real life players who are mediocre don't play like stars, but they still hustle to play their roles. Example, Chris Olave from Ohio State is a star, but in one game against a mediocre DB he was shut down. Players at college level won't just give up in a game. Even if they're down a few scores they still fight.

Remixed Slider Note

I added new edits to these sliders. Last night I played a game between UNC (90 Overall) vs Bowling Green (75 Overall) Bowling Green had 5 turnovers, which disappointed me. I tweaked the penalty sliders to cause LESS turnovers and changed up the field position so the CPU could be competitive on offense. 90 Overall vs 75 Overall is a big gap difference in skill and talent. If I can make a 75 overall be competitive with realisim. Then a 90 Overall vs 90 Overall will be even more competitive.

Auto Sub Note

With RB Sub Out at 80 the HB fatigue decreases allowing the 2nd string HB to sub in faster. With RB Sub In at 90 the 2nd string HB stays out on the field for extra reps while the 1st string rebuilds his stamina. This rotation creates equal snaps and better reps for the athletes. The numbers in Auto-Subs Offense/Defense is really the numbers of athletes stamina. Example, if you set RB Sub Out at 80. The athlete will sub out when he hits 80 on stamina. If you set RB Sub In at 90. The athlete won't come back in till his stamina is at 90. Giving each string better reps.

NEW SLIDERS TEST

I'm setting the threshold at 100 to narrow the disparity between slow and fast players. That's why we see the fatigue drop from the CPU in the 2nd half. There's to much separation that comes from the USER and CPU talent gap that creates unrealistic advantages. This feature also controls the momentum within the game, which is highly important for both sides of the ball. I'm setting the game speed at very slow to study animations and player movement as well.

I'm setting offensive skill at Heisman, because the USER offense is built to score. This will help the CPU defense decrease momentum plays and help the game feel unpredictable. I'm then setting the defensive skill to varsity to help the CPU offense increase momentum and stay alive in the 2nd half. This game is built for the USER and if we go to the extreme and build a tone we can have a fun unpredictable game with challenges.

If I can set the tone right I can build the penalty sliders and game sliders easier around that tone to make the game play even better. I'm studying field position, number of snaps, talent separation, game management, and momentum shifts. I'm watching hours of film of player movement and changing how the game is played entirely. This video game has unrealistic speed, bad field management, unrealistic stats at times, and each game feels to predictable.

I'm officially testing sliders with teams of 90 Overall vs 75 Overall. This will help me set a tone and find a rhythm. Then I'll test teams of 90 over vs 90 overall to see how games play out. Each game is different in a dynasty so I'm keeping that in my mind as well. Thanks for your support!
#6VFL
Old 11-04-2021, 05:39 PM   #31
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Plus thank you for working on Varsity...I've heard the computer can cheat on Heisman, but not on Varsity.
Would love a competitive Varsity set.

#6VFL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2021, 06:16 PM   #32
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
Plus thank you for working on Varsity...I've heard the computer can cheat on Heisman, but not on Varsity.
Would love a competitive Varsity set.

You're welcome Justin! Thank you so much for your support. You're knowledge is helping make the game fun again and open even more discussions on slider sets. This slider set might be my permanent go to. I'm making adjustments and studying each play. Switching numbers around and then quitting the game to reset the game to those numbers set.

I tested out different numbers for multiple hours and discovered a better base. After setting the gamespeed to slow and threshold at 95. I've officially found a new base that feels smooth to play with. It makes animations stand out better. Each drive feels unpredictable and based on game skill/talent. I've also rebuilt extreme penalty sliders to help match-up with the gameplay sliders.

This testing is looking amazing so far and I'm using JoshC1977 penalty sliders philosophy. It's definitely creating a fun and smooth way to play. The penalty slider philosophy is down below. Also, be sure to check out my game control philosophy. It's real and sometimes I find myself on the wrong player if I'm not paying attention lol. I should have a copy of them posted Friday night!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-included.html

GO TO GAME CONTROLS

(Big Discovery!!!)

Auto Passing: OFF
Auto Strafe: OFF
Off Play Call Style: Ask Coach
Def Play Call Style: Ask Coach
Show Play Art: OFF
Coaching Tips: OFF

Note: Doing this is a huge game changer it allows you to mentally be in control of your team. If you make mistakes you will have to awnser for them such as a coach/player does in real life. You will have to remember the play that you chose for both offense/defense. You can no longer view that play on your screen. You will have to play like a player does in real life. You now have full control of the game. Play wisely, enjoy real football, and have fun!

Last edited by PreezyBeatz777; 11-05-2021 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Errors and information

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »