Home

Syde1020's AA Slider Settings

This is a discussion on Syde1020's AA Slider Settings within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Syde1020's AA Slider Settings

Updated 8-2-09

When i think of college football, i think of exciting plays, long runs, playaction bombs, dominating players taking over games. When i think of the NFL i think smashmouth grind it out football. So, when making these sliders i tried to keep this in mind. With these, your superstars are exactly that, and scrubs are indeed scrubs. I have played with these settings for the past week or so, and i think i finally have something that says "College Football". The first of two games i played this morning i was Bama#6 against LSU #5. The game went back and forth all the way to the end until they missed a FG to send it to OT where i pick six'd them and won the game. The second was me, Arizona State going to USC. This match was one of the hardest games ive played so far. Their skill players showed off while my slow defense battled but couldnt hold them in the end. Despite a strong showing by ASU(me) i failed in the end, loosing 31-21. So far every outcome to every game i have played with these settings i have thought could actually happen, and they seemed realistic. I hope some of you guys will give this a try and have the success i have had. It has turned NCAA10 back into a football game with that College Feel to it. Alright, enough rambling, here are the settings.

ALL AMERICAN

Offense User
25-50-40-60-30
Offense CPU
35-0-35-80-40 or 35

Defense User
40-100-40-20-35
Defense CPU
65-60-70-60-45

Special Teams User
35-40-50-50-50
Special Teams CPU
15-40-50-50-50

Cpu Run Blocking can either be 35 or 40.Now for one of the more important parts, Penalties.

im gonna just list them in the order they appear on the screen going down.

I'd like to thank Tyrant8RDFL for helping out with info for me to come up with these. We have been friends for many years and ive always appreciated his input.

Last edited by Syde1020; 08-18-2009 at 07:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Syde1020's AA Slider Settings

Hey hey givng me a shout out homie thxs.

Im going to give these a shot. I have been working on Varisty and Heisman sliders, so this is perfect for me to try some AA sliders.

I'll be back after like 3 games of tryin these and give my feedback.

Take care
Old 08-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
Rookie

cool, let me know how it goes. Also i used your penalty settings except for facemask, i think i may have brought it up a little but i cant remember. Thx for trying these out for me, hopefully you will like them. If you dont im gonna tell everyone you smell like burnt microwavable popcorn and you dont know what your talkin about. Just kidding......or am I?????
Once again, thx for giving them a try
Old 08-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6

Started Dynasty Season # 2 last night with these.

Opening game (me) # 5 Miami @ South Carolina

Score- Miami 29 - South Carolina 22

Overall good game. Good feel to it. Realistic Pass Rush especially. I got sacked twice, Garcia got sacked 3 times. He threw 2 INTS and completed 45% while Jacory Harris completed 55% and threw 1 INT.

Mike James ran the ball 26 times for 126 yards
Eric Baker ran the ball 18 times for 32 yards

Total Offense was Miami - 404 yds South Carolina - 388 yds

They lead 22-10 going into the final quarter and had 2 chances to retake the lead in 4th. The only thing i didnt like was how easy it was to force them to loss of downs on those 2 possessions after the CPU called a great game the first 3 quarters.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
Rookie

finally someone else tried these,lol. Well thx for the input, so far these are the most realistic sliders ive used, and i have tried all of the ones posted s far. any more info would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #6
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syde1020
finally someone else tried these,lol. Well thx for the input, so far these are the most realistic sliders ive used, and i have tried all of the ones posted s far. any more info would be greatly appreciated.
I will have a lot to say later on. the 2nd game of the season is Miami (me) at Ohio State. #5 vs. #8 These sliders should be put to the test facing the buckeyes
Old 08-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81
Started Dynasty Season # 2 last night with these.

Opening game (me) # 5 Miami @ South Carolina

Score- Miami 29 - South Carolina 22

Overall good game. Good feel to it. Realistic Pass Rush especially. I got sacked twice, Garcia got sacked 3 times. He threw 2 INTS and completed 45% while Jacory Harris completed 55% and threw 1 INT.

Mike James ran the ball 26 times for 126 yards
Eric Baker ran the ball 18 times for 32 yards

Total Offense was Miami - 404 yds South Carolina - 388 yds

They lead 22-10 going into the final quarter and had 2 chances to retake the lead in 4th. The only thing i didnt like was how easy it was to force them to loss of downs on those 2 possessions after the CPU called a great game the first 3 quarters.
looks like the cpu abandoned the run after a lack of success on the ground ,probably early.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:15 AM   #8
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
looks like the cpu abandoned the run after a lack of success on the ground ,probably early.
they did. good success in the 1st quarter. they pulled out a HB pass (trick play) which is very rare for the CPU and scored on that to make it 10-10. They had me on the ropes for 2nd and 3rd qtr after I took a 10-0 lead, they scored 22 unanswered. then i just shut down the pass as CPU Spurrier passed the ball every single down in the 4th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »