Home

Riko's roster ported to NCAA 05 gamecube

This is a discussion on Riko's roster ported to NCAA 05 gamecube within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2021, 07:44 PM   #9
Rookie

FleaKicker's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Riko's roster ported to NCAA 05 gamecube

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
Yeah so my fault. I missed a key step. You'll see ant droids ncaa 14 to ps2 porting guide in one of my links.
Well, once you get the db part out gci file via a hex editor, you then need to take whatever roster you want to put into the gamecube version and run it through his conversion as if you were doing so for ps2.
Then take the play table you get from that and import that into the db you got from your hex editor.
Then you can take all those hex contents and stick them back inside the gci file.
The reason for all this is even with the ps2 ncaa games, it isn't like madden in that things like player names are split up across multiple columns, maybe to save space idk.
So I need to have an NCAA 2003 save for the ps2 to generate a roster that I can open in the db editor? The DB and down to all 0s in hex editor is much much smaller in 03 than 05. Attached is an 03 dynasty GCI file if there's a pattern I can't recognize
Attached Files
File Type: zip 69-GNGE-GNGE-69DNCAA.zip (667.4 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by FleaKicker; 09-28-2021 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:37 AM   #10
Rookie

This is awesome I appreciate the love
Old 05-18-2022, 02:21 PM   #11
Rookie

2022-2023 Roster Thread link: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2050599194
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2022, 02:52 PM   #12
Just started!

So how would you port the 2021-22 rosters to NCAA 04 GameCube? Would you imagine that process being similar to the steps you followed when you ported them to 05?
Old 01-25-2023, 05:46 PM   #13
Rookie

FleaKicker's Arena

I was able to edit the 05 gamecube rosters before but I haven't done it in a while and I keep getting a save file wouldn't load now. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »