Home

NCAA Football 14: 2021-2022 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2021-2022 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-13-2021, 01:01 AM   #801
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2021-2022 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdrew23308
Boss just a quick question, in regards to the Michigan State roster. RT Luke Campbell is the highest rated OL on the team. Is this cause if his senior status and the ratings progression you guys use?
His rating was that based on his composite, games played, games started, and where he was on the past 2 years depth charts. Do you think he has been passed up now? I have to go thru and switch some overalls on Michigan too to adjust the depth chart right. It's a pain in the a$$ when teams don't release an official depth chart! Also, J.D. Duplain is your highest rated OL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgator1994
Hey BossHawgMichigan, it appears Florida Gators LB #10 Andrew Chatfield Jr is staying with the team after trying the transfer portal. Could he be added again?
Probably not anytime soon man. I am trying to get the rest of my teams to week 1 before I do anything like that. Do you think he's actually going to contribute? It seems odd he was going to transfer if he was actually going to play.
https://youtu.be/im_5KWki_Es
How to transfer offline files:
https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM
NCAA 14: A in-depth look into creating rosters
Pt.1
https://youtu.be/Sr9DZfJ_YXM
Pt.2
https://youtu.be/cZHyWy_EWKs

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 09-13-2021 at 01:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2021, 03:23 AM   #802
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
His rating was that based on his composite, games played, games started, and where he was on the past 2 years depth charts. Do you think he has been passed up now? I have to go thru and switch some overalls on Michigan too to adjust the depth chart right. It's a pain in the a$$ when teams don't release an official depth chart! Also, J.D. Duplain is your highest rated OL.

Probably not anytime soon man. I am trying to get the rest of my teams to week 1 before I do anything like that. Do you think he's actually going to contribute? It seems odd he was going to transfer if he was actually going to play.
Boss, I'm not a ratings guy lol. I trust you guys for that. If anything he should be down a couple points based on fact he's really a swing backup at LT and RT. If you think his rating is fair I won't question. As far as the depth chart, yes it's frustrating af. Only think I haven't liked about coach Tucker so far. I went to the Youngstown State game and may have paid more attention to who was being subbed in and where certain guys were lined up. Damn roster perfection gene lol
Old 09-13-2021, 07:54 AM   #803
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
Yeah Campbell started as a freshman and then kept having season ending injuries so he hasn't played in over a year. When he played in 2019 he got 9 starts because Jarvis and Arcuri were hurt. He's the backup RT and LT behind Horst and Arcuri. The xbox conversion isn't out so I haven't been able to see all the changes yet.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:04 PM   #804
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartyon6686
Yeah Campbell started as a freshman and then kept having season ending injuries so he hasn't played in over a year. When he played in 2019 he got 9 starts because Jarvis and Arcuri were hurt. He's the backup RT and LT behind Horst and Arcuri. The xbox conversion isn't out so I haven't been able to see all the changes yet.
I think we may be the only 24/7 members on here lol. The roster to me looks good. Few changes but I can make those on my own.
Old 09-13-2021, 01:33 PM   #805
Rookie

rymike7's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
SMH what are you guys doing to your Linebackers? Rough break for you guys though, I will probably wait to see if the Week 3 depth chart provides any clarity on the LB situation before making any changes.
Fair enough. I imagine the week 3 depth chart will look the same as the week 2 depth chart

Rover
Kiser
Pryor
Watts

MIKE
White
Bauer

WILL
J.D. Bertrand
Prince Kollie
Kiser will play in this roll as well as the Rover position.

I have absolutely no idea what they are doing to their LB's, 3 out for the season in one week in insane. Lost the LT for 8 weeks, backup TE for 6 weeks, WR Keys no longer on the team. It is crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2021, 04:23 PM   #806
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow XB360: NCAA Football 14: 2021-2022 Roster Update

XBOX 360 9-12-21 Vikesfan 2021-22 + RPCS3

*xbox360 offline file is below!...........Some updated team's Depth Charts may need Adjusting
* Source: latest offline 9-12-21 PS3 file

* Huge Thanks to the Entire Vikesfan Team of editors.
* Outstanding Roster is ready for the new season!!
* All done....just more minor weekly updates may be needed to players on some teams

* Rpcs3 Emulator roster file included below!
* ~ 126/126 total completed teams!...See Page 1 for list.

Check: Indiana has SS Jordan Grier
------
Spoiler

GT = OutrunFire0290
(Official version is now online!)

Sorry for the delay, but it's been a busy week...
Attached Files
File Type: zip 9-12-21 RPCS3.zip (872.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: zip 9-12-21 XBOX360.zip (1.60 MB, 8 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 09-13-2021 at 11:42 PM. Reason: UPDATED XBOX 360 file!
Old 09-13-2021, 07:15 PM   #807
Rookie

nhill76's Arena

Clay Helton out as HC at USC
Justin Williams is the Interim HC

https://news.yahoo.com/five-things-k...225300109.html
Old 09-13-2021, 09:13 PM   #808
Rookie

JRD15's Arena

OVR: 1

Some OU recommendations:

Running back Marcus Major is ineligible for this season. He should be replaced by walk on running back, Jaden Knowles. Knowles is currently listed as OR with walk on Todd Hudson for 3rd on the depth chart but Knowles has looked better, both in the last game as well as the spring game.

Freshman LB Danny Stutsman is one of the, if not the most, talked about freshmen for OU. He moved up to second string last week, but is getting as many snaps as the starters. Between playing in a small class in high school and Covid preventing coaches from seeing him at camps last year, he was widely overlooked. I would say his overall should be at least 77, if not 78 or 79.

It wasn't listed on the depth chart last week, but Latrell McCutchin passed DJ Graham to start at CB. Personally I feel his overall should be 2 or 3 points higher as well. Note about him starting can be found at the 6:06 PM entry on this live blog from Sports Illustrated.

Billy Bowman should probably be switched from SS to CB and put at 3rd on the depth chart so that he will be in the nickelback spot. Jeremiah Criddell should probably also be switched to CB because he is the backup at nickel, but that's not as important.

Gabe Brkic's kick power could use a boost. He is 4-4 from 50+ this year (51, 56, 55, 56) and 9-11 from 50+ for his career. His make from 56 last week would've been good from around 65.

I would say Jadon Haselwood and Theo Wease should have their overall ratings swapped. Haselwood is hands down a better WR than Wease. Wease is currently out with injury and will be for sometime. They're listed as OR on the depth chart but Haselwood is starting. He was out almost all of last season with injury, so that's hurting his career stats.

Only other thing I would say is OT Eric Swenson, C Robert Congel, and CB Jaden Davis should maybe have their overall dropped a point or two. The only reason Congel is currently ahead of Raym is Raym missed time, including week 1, with Covid. Jaden Davis looks like he has regressed from his first 2 seasons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »