Home

Old 07-29-2019, 09:52 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
NCAA 12 Configs

Does anyone have any labeled configs for NCAA 12 specifically for the editor that they wouldn't mind sharing? It would be greatly appreciated if so. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 08:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 Configs

I am interested in this too, if anyone knows where they might be.
Old 07-29-2019, 10:38 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyGuy
I am interested in this too, if anyone knows where they might be.

I'm working on one myself now. Hope to have it done within the next couple of days.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:08 PM   #4
MVP

pinbw's Arena

I think I found an old xanothol ea dB editor post for ncaa 12, but I've never tried it.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...er-editor.html
Not sure if this is useful for you as far as making a config file for ncaa12.
-----
Just curious, What exactly will the config in ea dB editor allow? More control of editing dynasty & rosters in ncaa12 game using this editor?
(I've only edited anything In ncaa 12 using the ncaa dynasty editor, but don't have much experience with setting up dynasty mode with editors.)
Old 08-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
I think I found an old xanothol ea dB editor post for ncaa 12, but I've never tried it.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...er-editor.html
Not sure if this is useful for you as far as making a config file for ncaa12.
-----
Just curious, What exactly will the config in ea dB editor allow? More control of editing dynasty & rosters in ncaa12 game using this editor?
(I've only edited anything In ncaa 12 using the ncaa dynasty editor, but don't have much experience with setting up dynasty mode with editors.)

Just now seeing this...my bad. The EA DB Editor gives you more control as far as editing regular rosters IMO. It also gives you the flexibility to create configs however you like whereas, with the Dynasty Editor what you see is what you get. I've actually just finished creating a Player Config specifically for NCAA 12. I'm working on a Coach Config right now. I'm doing them separately to make sure there are no snags and once I have them done separately, I'll try and bring them all together on one config.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 12:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I'm working on one myself now. Hope to have it done within the next couple of days.
Is there anything I can do to help you?
Old 08-02-2019, 02:35 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyGuy
Is there anything I can do to help you?
So here are the config's I have made so far. They are two separate one, one for PLAYER attributes only...and one for COACHES. The tabs that nobody up here have been able to figure out were left off. So, all the tabs should be familiar to you. I kinda put my own sauce on a couple of tabs lol...like for "Awareness" I labeled it "Football IQ", for "Jumping" I labeled it "Vertical". I had to do them separately because I kept running into snags trying to do each on one big config. Again, these are NCAA 12 specific based on the ratings that this game uses.

Hey Wooly, if you wanna take a crack at the TEAMS config that would be great. If not, I'll work on it first thing next week. I'm a enjoy playing the game this weekend and pick back up on Monday. The other configs that need to be done are Division, Conference, Injury and Stadiums.

ETA

The way I have the PLAYER config set up was to make it easier to locate what you're looking for. For example, all of the player's personal info: Name, Jersey, Class, Redshirt Status, Team, Position, Position Tendency, Height, Weight, Hometown, and Face are all side by side; and then the attributes are in alphabetical order. If you see a rating that may be missing please let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA 12 Editor Config Folder.zip (68.8 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 08-02-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-04-2019, 03:57 AM   #8
Rookie

Icon5 Re: NCAA 12 Configs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
So here are the config's I have made so far. They are two separate one, one for PLAYER attributes only...and one for COACHES. The tabs that nobody up here have been able to figure out were left off. So, all the tabs should be familiar to you. I kinda put my own sauce on a couple of tabs lol...like for "Awareness" I labeled it "Football IQ", for "Jumping" I labeled it "Vertical". I had to do them separately because I kept running into snags trying to do each on one big config. Again, these are NCAA 12 specific based on the ratings that this game uses.

Hey Wooly, if you wanna take a crack at the TEAMS config that would be great. If not, I'll work on it first thing next week. I'm a enjoy playing the game this weekend and pick back up on Monday. The other configs that need to be done are Division, Conference, Injury and Stadiums.

ETA

The way I have the PLAYER config set up was to make it easier to locate what you're looking for. For example, all of the player's personal info: Name, Jersey, Class, Redshirt Status, Team, Position, Position Tendency, Height, Weight, Hometown, and Face are all side by side; and then the attributes are in alphabetical order. If you see a rating that may be missing please let me know.
I will give it a shot when I get back home on Tuesday evening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »