Home

NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update

This is a discussion on NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-26-2020, 09:56 PM   #81
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13::(Xbox360 & PS3) 2019-2020 Roster Conversion/update

I’m looking for NCAA 14 on Xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2020, 11:36 PM   #82
Just started!

How do you install any of these files to ps3 to ncaa 13?
Old 08-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #83
Just started!

I started an offline dynasty with the 2019 rosters and just made it through the first season. I’m trying to advance to year 2 and it won’t let me advance past the “updating redshirts” section in the offseason. Any advice?
Old 08-20-2020, 03:06 PM   #84
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacetlittle
How do you install any of these files to ps3 to ncaa 13?
These guides are in first page. You need a USB flash drive formatted to work with PS3 and extract the zipfiles I posted, and put them on a flash drive in the correct folder directory.

*Guide to use PS3 Offline Files>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=410
and
Boss's video instructions>>https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM

other past posts about offline files>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...postcount=5808

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith51
I started an offline dynasty with the 2019 rosters and just made it through the first season. I’m trying to advance to year 2 and it won’t let me advance past the “updating redshirts” section in the offseason. Any advice?
I posted plans to make a new update on the 2020-21 roster thread. But not sure what is wrong with current file. I know I made it better than before, and some people were able to get it working. I think it freezes for some teams and not others.

Last edited by pinbw; 08-20-2020 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-20-2020, 05:22 PM   #85
Just started!

Is there any way that you could edit the name of the 2020-2021 roster file for NCAA 13? The only way that it will accept it on my ps3 is for me to overwrite my current 2019-2020 file but I wanted to keep both. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2020, 09:08 AM   #86
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith51
Is there any way that you could edit the name of the 2020-2021 roster file for NCAA 13? The only way that it will accept it on my ps3 is for me to overwrite my current 2019-2020 file but I wanted to keep both. Thanks!
For PS3 I'm not sure. Usually only in game, under file settings you can save your current roster as another file name (for xbox360). But PS3 might only be saved as your username, but not sure.

I don't own a ps3 so I cannot rename it. I have to keep using the same old PS3 offline file from years past to import new updates into. Only if someone else can create a new named file on their PS3 and then import it on their USB flash drive, then post it here as a zipfile, then I can use that new named offline PS3 file for the next update.

Any PS3 user is welcome to help out with that if they know how. (They could also fix some of the depth charts so they would be better set for the next update.)

Last edited by pinbw; 08-21-2020 at 09:12 AM.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:06 AM   #87
Just started!

I found a fix for my dynasty freezing after year 1 on Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving

PS3/Downloaded updated rosters (from 7/15/20)./Did create-a-prospect, custom schedule and conferences (only small changes...Maryland and Rutgerts to BIG10)

Made it through year 1 fine, and then in the off-season the dynasty would freeze immediately after the coaching carousel ('players leaving' or 'depth charts'... I forget which).

Nothing would work when I tried to reload the game (deleting custom playbooks, starting a season without custom schedules, created players, etc.).

Final solution was to make sure teams like Georgia Southern, Coastal Carolina, UTSA and any other teams like that all had players and a depth chart.

The issue I noticed was UTSA. They had no players on their roster. Before beginning a dynasty, I went in and created players for them at each position (roughly 3 QB, 3 HB, 6 WR, 2 DT, 6 CB, etc. - just above the minimum requirement) and set their depth chart. At one point (after creating 10 or so players), message said 'Roster is Full - you cannot add any more players to this team'. I went to either edit players and it looked like there was a full team listed (along with my 10 created players). When I went to depth chart, there were only my 10 created players and no one else. I was then able to go back in and create more players (and didn't have any issue with a 'roster being full'). After creating my players, I manually set their depth chart and started the season.

I simmed the first year of my dynasty to see if this fixed the issue, and I had NO PROBLEMS getting passed Coaching Carousel and Players Leaving. I was able to start year two.

TLR Dynasty freezes after year 1 on Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving. Created all players for UTSA and set depth chart, restarted dynasty, had no problems.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:47 AM   #88
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewski47
I found a fix for my dynasty freezing after year 1 on Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving

PS3/Downloaded updated rosters (from 7/15/20)./Did create-a-prospect, custom schedule and conferences (only small changes...Maryland and Rutgerts to BIG10)

Made it through year 1 fine, and then in the off-season the dynasty would freeze immediately after the coaching carousel ('players leaving' or 'depth charts'... I forget which).

Nothing would work when I tried to reload the game (deleting custom playbooks, starting a season without custom schedules, created players, etc.).

Final solution was to make sure teams like Georgia Southern, Coastal Carolina, UTSA and any other teams like that all had players and a depth chart.

The issue I noticed was UTSA. They had no players on their roster. Before beginning a dynasty, I went in and created players for them at each position (roughly 3 QB, 3 HB, 6 WR, 2 DT, 6 CB, etc. - just above the minimum requirement) and set their depth chart. At one point (after creating 10 or so players), message said 'Roster is Full - you cannot add any more players to this team'. I went to either edit players and it looked like there was a full team listed (along with my 10 created players). When I went to depth chart, there were only my 10 created players and no one else. I was then able to go back in and create more players (and didn't have any issue with a 'roster being full'). After creating my players, I manually set their depth chart and started the season.

I simmed the first year of my dynasty to see if this fixed the issue, and I had NO PROBLEMS getting passed Coaching Carousel and Players Leaving. I was able to start year two.

TLR Dynasty freezes after year 1 on Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving. Created all players for UTSA and set depth chart, restarted dynasty, had no problems.
You might have found the source of all crashing with pinbw's roster conversions; UTSA has had a blank depth chart since I first started re-ordering the depth charts.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers (since 2004)
MLB - New York Yankees (since 2004)
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans (since 2004)
XFL - Seattle Dragons (since 2019)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »