Home

Editing NCAA/Madden PS2 Save Files On PC

This is a discussion on Editing NCAA/Madden PS2 Save Files On PC within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-29-2021, 04:43 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Editing NCAA/Madden PS2 Save Files On PC

No it doesn't work. This whole thing is a scam to get you to download malware. Don't listen to this guy.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:44 AM   #10
Rookie

This doesn't work. Your just messing with peoples' computers.
Old 01-29-2021, 09:56 PM   #11
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beechstewie858
No it doesn't work. This whole thing is a scam to get you to download malware. Don't listen to this guy.
Quote:

What are you talking about? I thought one just uses a hex editor and the EA DB Editor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2021, 11:06 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Quote:
Wat? Nobody even directly provided links... Maybe I should have been clearer an said what and where to download them from. I personally use HexWork shop, but ANY hex editor will do, you just delete the first 2/4 (forgot how to phrase it) bytes or the "20 00 00" in a save and add it back when you're done. Also the DB editor can be found on footballidiots forum.

Last edited by Brock; 01-30-2021 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:31 PM   #13
EZR
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Wat? Nobody even directly provided links... Maybe I should have been clearer an said what and where to download them from. I personally use HexWork shop, but ANY hex editor will do, you just delete the first 2/4 (forgot how to phrase it) bytes or the "20 00 00" in a save and add it back when you're done. Also the DB editor can be found on footballidiots forum.

And can you tell me once you load it in DB Editor what all the mumbo jumbo means? there's like 1000 abbreviations and numbers I have no clue what they mean. Only things I recognize are names and some Attributes
Old 04-19-2021, 06:01 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZR
And can you tell me once you load it in DB Editor what all the mumbo jumbo means? there's like 1000 abbreviations and numbers I have no clue what they mean. Only things I recognize are names and some Attributes
There should be a definition file in the folder of the editor, you have to load it. Also, there should be some definitions names/etc in the editor thread here.

But basics: PLAY (Players), COCH (Coaches), TEAM (Obv), SCHD (Schedule), CONF (Conferences), so on and so forth.
Old 05-19-2021, 08:50 PM   #15
EZR
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
There should be a definition file in the folder of the editor, you have to load it. Also, there should be some definitions names/etc in the editor thread here.

But basics: PLAY (Players), COCH (Coaches), TEAM (Obv), SCHD (Schedule), CONF (Conferences), so on and so forth.
Yeah I eventually figured that out. Wish I would have remembered I posted this question so I could got the answer sooner lol. But thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »