Home

NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

This is a discussion on NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-24-2018, 08:10 PM   #1
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA 13 (Xbox360 & PS3): 2018-19 Roster Conversion/update

Well here it is folks! What everyone with NCAA 13 has been waiting for all year!!
The
2018-19 NCAA 13 CONVERSION THREAD!

Files are below for everyone: XBOX 360 and PS3.

*Final 2/22/19 Update: Complete 123 Teams 2-22-19 Files can be found below or at the link below: (menu colors & playbooks fixed!)
>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=106

Last pages of this thread began having updates for the following 19-20 season. Eventually they will be posted in a new thread.

----------
ALL teams have been completed for the 2018-19 Season: (but ongoing updates to many teams throughout the season may occur)

***Thank the entire Vikesfan team for a majority of the work on these
*The Vikesfan Team has been really cool with me to convert their rosters for NCAA 13 and make slight modifications,eg. changed players, & adding teams missing during the early WIP season.
Thank them for nearly all of the data put together here across months of research & work into every team roster! They've spent all year putting this together & hopefully we will continue enjoying this free service from them for years to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*EA Servers have been shutdown for NCAA 13 since OCT 24, 2017.
So Offline File method is the only way to get these.
*Ignore the "OLD" 8-24-18 VIKESFAN MOD Conversion below.(based on NCAA 14 8-22-18 update).
I kept these old files below as a record of my work, but they are probably buggy & incomplete; Use newer dated links; if not below then try the top link for the latest updated files!
-------------------------------------
Additions to this roster were from
Jrriv4 and myself+fans for the extras below.
For More DETAILS OF THIS ROSTER CONVERSION READ FURTHER
Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Based on last years roster conversions by Me and Komikozibob. Hopefully Komikozibob will be back to check over things on the PS3 roster to help identify any bugs like Dynasty Loading Issues. Any other PS3 & XBox360 users are welcome to fix depth charts or any bugs in the files I post, and share it here for everyone else.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES to Use Offline Files
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use Xbox360 Offline Files>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83
and
*General How to use Xbox360 Modio 3 video(at 3 minute mark)
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONS3mlCXFo
(Except you open the Roster File but not the Dynasty save.edit file like in the video.)
*Not sure why some people cannot get this to work. I provided both file types to try both known methods to file transfer. I think there are a lot of people that have this working.
It has been found that Modio 3 may require Save File to be named exactly the same as the 1.36mb Roster File Contents file.(if you use the method2).
Or it could be that some Flash Drives are not compatible-I use an older small 4gb flash drive from 2010, so maybe newer larger flash drives are the problem, so try using a small flash drive.

----------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use PS3 Offline Files>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=410
and
Boss's video instructions>>https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM

other past posts about offline files>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...postcount=5808

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**ALL PAST NCAA 13 ROSTER YEARS>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Here is a Guide: How to Convert/PORT any NCAA 14 roster into NCAA 13 using NCAA Dynasty editor, Brute Force, Modio3, and CSV excel files>>http://forums.operationsports.com/fo...34&postcount=6
(This is in case no one makes the conversions later. Then someone else can try making more updates.)
** I HAVE ALSO POSTED MY OWN WORD FILE GUIDE BELOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** I thought gameplay was easy compared to NCAA14, so Try adjusting Difficulty Level and Sliders to eg. Heisman mode. I tried some settings found on youtube to put in Heisman Mode and User Sliders to 65 & Computer Sliders to 35-& it seemed close to All American Difficulty on NCAA 14. Google search for Ncaa13 slider suggestions on YouTube.

Last edited by pinbw; 06-30-2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: 2-22-19 All teams are updated in this VIKESFAN NCAA13 conversion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 02:15 PM   #2
Rookie

isetheskyonfire's Arena

Re: NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

thank u guys for updating these rosters i know a lot of hard work, time & effort goes into these & its greatly appreciated. i'm not much of a fan of NCAA 14 the gameplay just seems off to me when i play it so it's great to have an alternative.
Old 08-25-2018, 06:20 PM   #3
Rookie

olliedathird's Arena

You guys will forever be heroes in the gaming community. Thank you for this
Old 08-25-2018, 08:26 PM   #4
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Update:disregard all below...ALL BEING FIXED...but now a new problem-- game may freeze on startup...still trying to locate the problem and remake the roster file.

I'm glad everyone here likes my work and good attempt to get this update out for NCAA 13. But....Update: I fixed this early on.....My mistake at pasting wrong column of data on position related data...Ignore spoiler...
Spoiler

Last edited by pinbw; 09-29-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-26-2018, 02:54 AM   #5
Rookie

olliedathird's Arena

I'm a little out of touch with College rosters so I probably wouldn't realize any of the players out of place. I have no experience with the roster editor so I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'll just wait it out and make minor in-game adjustments on my own time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 08:01 AM   #6
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Cool Re: NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

OK my progress so far...! I fixed wrong position problem, but the new Game Freeze on loadup problem has showed up ...keep an eye on day to day progress on this.
----------
Wrong Position players fixed: I went over my work on Excel Spreadsheet data just for PPOS, and the same wrong positions were showing up. So it didn't save when I copy & pasted all the last columns of data from NCAA 14 to 13 in the update--it had the old data from my June update. So I will fix this mess up and replace with good files soon....mid Sun morning.

UPDATE: PS3 might be fixed, but my game freezes on loadup. So I am looking into the problem. Everyone who downloaded before can try to redownload 8-24 Fixed file: so players have proper data, wt, ht, and Positions. (manual depth chart fixing is still required since i do not own a PS3)
Xbox360 Fix will come later after I figure out what is causing freeze on startup...--now Fixed!

(Check in fixed files : AL Alex Leatherwood is now RT instead of LT. GA Demetris Robertson is a WR instead of a QB.)

Update2:
Well, my game freezes on loading a game. So I will have to remove the files again and try again . I have an idea what is causing problems...Either the Coaches data or Teams data is the problem. I attempted porting 100% of those files which was mentioned by Bob last year to cause the freeze. I never knew which column of data is causing the freeze. I may have to create the roster with only the updated players and not the latest teams and coaches file updated newer than the original 6-2 roster...So If I keep my data for coaches and teams, And only update the players data, I am hoping it works.........it worked--but in the future I will try to experiment to get more of the coach biodata in those files more updated.

Last edited by pinbw; 08-27-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 12:29 AM   #7
Rookie

olliedathird's Arena

I think you uploaded the wrong file.
Edit: Nevermind, I checked it out. The name of the file is BR1718SEPT so I thought it was an older file.

Last edited by olliedathird; 08-27-2018 at 01:26 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 12:51 AM   #8
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

I got your roster and arranged everybody's depth charts. it takes a while but loads. playing Michigan State vs. Indiana as I type.

Checked and Baker Mayfield as well as Sam Darnold aren't there. so it's fully up to date.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers (since 2004)
MLB - New York Yankees (since 2004)
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans (since 2004)
UFL - Michigan Panthers (since 2023)

Last edited by WWEDX2007; 08-27-2018 at 12:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »