Home

NCAA Football PS2 :: 2017-18 Rosters & Mods Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Football PS2 :: 2017-18 Rosters & Mods Project within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-29-2017, 12:00 AM   #73
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football PS2 :: 2017-18 Rosters & Mods Project

Hey Min, I posted a comment to you on one of your youtube videos regarding getting your mod work on rosters from the emulator back to memory card format. I've been working off and on for a long time on a historic roster file for ps2 and could eventually use your help implementing corrections. You do some amazing work. I'm not sure if you remember me as I've been off OS for a few years now. I used to work with Cparrish on the Buffeye Dynasty rosters back in 12-14. Appreciate all you do for the college gaming community!
Old 12-29-2017, 12:01 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone here do any roster updates for College Basketball 2k5 or 2k8, or any other PS2 versions?
Old 12-29-2017, 05:56 PM   #75
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal
Does anyone here do any roster updates for College Basketball 2k5 or 2k8, or any other PS2 versions?
I looked into it, but too much work. I also dont know how to edit it correctly. Brock and I were looking into it a while back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2017, 05:58 PM   #76
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gap Integrity
Hey Min, I posted a comment to you on one of your youtube videos regarding getting your mod work on rosters from the emulator back to memory card format. I've been working off and on for a long time on a historic roster file for ps2 and could eventually use your help implementing corrections. You do some amazing work. I'm not sure if you remember me as I've been off OS for a few years now. I used to work with Cparrish on the Buffeye Dynasty rosters back in 12-14. Appreciate all you do for the college gaming community!
Cool. Yea I think i saw the Youtube comment. I dont check there too often. Too many annoying comments

Let me know what you need help on specifically and I'll try my best.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:09 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 9

I've tried converting the latest update to ps2 and each time, it's been corrupted. Idk what I'm doing wrong, I'm following the guide to a t.

Here's my csv and ported file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip files.zip (763.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-03-2018, 01:12 AM   #78
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I've tried converting the latest update to ps2 and each time, it's been corrupted. Idk what I'm doing wrong, I'm following the guide to a t.

Here's my csv and ported file.
didnt actually test this yet, but here's my attempt
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2017-NCAA06-Test.zip (376.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 01-03-2018, 12:02 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 9

I got an error when I loaded it.

Edit: Im going to try it again, because I noticed as I was using my dynasty rosters, I keep getting the "update links" thing with excel and when I clicked on open source it worked. So maybe that was wrong with my last attempt.

Edit: Lol yup, that was the issue. I slightly messed it up because I deleted more than I should have. The readme is can of confusing. But, I'll fix it and upload the updated 06 version. It would have been the "final" update with pinbw's rankings, which aren't going to show up, but it was the one I used.

Last edited by Brock; 01-04-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:04 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
didnt actually test this yet, but here's my attempt
Hey I’m recently been trying to do this with NCAA football 10 for ps2 and I️ need some help I️ kinda understand how to do it however the part that confuses me how to do save my dynasty from the memory card then to the USB after that I️ know you put the usb into the computer then I️ need a little 101 on how to run the software and everything but I️ think I️ could get it I️ learn quick and I️ have a lot of free time on my hands and I️ feel this would really be exciting experimenting with all the mods I️ was wondering could you maybe email me ([email protected])when you free or direct message whichever is more convenient for you thanks (ps I️ was wondering on some info for the 4 team playoff mod I️ saw the YouTube vid for NCAA 14 ps3 and was wondering could it be down on ps2)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »