Home

Best Rosters by Year for NCAA 2014

This is a discussion on Best Rosters by Year for NCAA 2014 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Favorite NCAA?
NCAA 2010 or before 40 11.94%
NCAA 2011 18 5.37%
NCAA 2012 22 6.57%
NCAA 2013 22 6.57%
NCAA 2014 245 73.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 335. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2023, 07:07 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Rosters by Year for NCAA 2014

Thanks,if possible can you keep.these up till 6pm Eastern time Sunday the 25th?
I'll 100% grab it by then.

Thank You,even if you switch them before then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2023, 11:22 PM   #202
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotRosKO
Thanks,if possible can you keep.these up till 6pm Eastern time Sunday the 25th?
I'll 100% grab it by then.

Thank You,even if you switch them before then.
No problem, I'll leave it up until then. Let me know what you want up after
Old 06-26-2023, 04:54 PM   #203
Rookie

Got them. I have your greatest year one, I know you have different few of those. So not really sure which ones I do not have. But I'll take whatever you want to upload next. Thanks again.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:40 PM   #204
Rookie

06 GA Tech has 2 Head coaches,while 05 Louisville is missing a head coach. So I believe you have Bobby Petrino incorrectly labeled on your one file. I'm editing coaches to 0-0 records so that so far only issue,I've seen.
Old 07-06-2023, 06:17 PM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
06 GA Tech has 2 Head coaches,while 05 Louisville is missing a head coach. So I believe you have Bobby Petrino incorrectly labeled on your one file. I'm editing coaches to 0-0 records so that so far only issue,I've seen.
Thanks for the catch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2023, 10:09 PM   #206
Rookie

What year roster you have up now beechedwhaleqb1? Saw Christian Ponder but if I remembered the year,junior,sophomore, etc I'd be looking it up instead of asking. And currently not in front of the game.

And are we fixing that coach thingy,or it's to much hassle to go back into the program on that one? No big deal,I just have to ask.

Thanks again for all your hard work. Always wished someone would finish playmaker hard work on his one alumni roster. But I understand most of those small schools are lucky to even have 10 memorable players. So that's a pipe dream on that project being taken up.
Old 07-13-2023, 01:32 PM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
What year roster you have up now beechedwhaleqb1? Saw Christian Ponder but if I remembered the year,junior,sophomore, etc I'd be looking it up instead of asking. And currently not in front of the game.

And are we fixing that coach thingy,or it's to much hassle to go back into the program on that one? No big deal,I just have to ask.

Thanks again for all your hard work. Always wished someone would finish playmaker hard work on his one alumni roster. But I understand most of those small schools are lucky to even have 10 memorable players. So that's a pipe dream on that project being taken up.
2010 was up. I fixed the coach issue so I will put that custom roster back up now. The small schools are tough, that's why I replaced them all with all decade and all conference teams in my version of the all time / alumni roster.
Old 07-13-2023, 07:00 PM   #208
Rookie

Thanks,I'll be grabbing them in like 10 minutes. And I realized in Madden 12 when they trying to run out the clock the defense actually plays the run and forces the cpu to punt. Unlike from Madden 13 to 23 some how they usually 85% of the time pick up the first down and run out the clock. Pointing this out because I see why NCAA 14 gets a lot of roster love on here compared to Madden(Madden mostly always incomplete rosters when you down load them).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »