Home

NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-17-2016, 01:25 AM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

I've got some time tomorrow to work on Houston if you all want the help. I know the Michigan guy is working on a lot of teams and seems to be at Cincy right now. Since I'm a student at UH, I'd like to help. What can I do/how do I help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 01:36 AM   #842
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpclardy
I've got some time tomorrow to work on Houston if you all want the help. I know the Michigan guy is working on a lot of teams and seems to be at Cincy right now. Since I'm a student at UH, I'd like to help. What can I do/how do I help?
I can post links to the UH spring game rosters and depth charts tomorrow after the game is played.

I think the one odd thing about UH will be inserting Kyle Allen. He can't play for us yet since he's a transfer, is there any way to have a player on the roster as a transfer outside of Dynasty mode?
Old 04-17-2016, 01:38 AM   #843
Rookie

Quote:
I can post links to the UH spring game rosters and depth charts tomorrow after the game is played.

I think the one odd thing about UH will be inserting Kyle Allen. He can't play for us yet since he's a transfer, is there any way to have a player on the roster as a transfer outside of Dynasty mode?
Here are the Houston commits and here is the UH roster they have online right now to get started on weight/height and redshirt status.

Sorry for the chain posting, had to get to 5 posts to post the links...
Old 04-17-2016, 01:41 AM   #844
Rookie

Also AAC Post-season Awards.

Have we discussed bumps for coach stats yet or no? Like COTY and top recruiting classes? I'd think they'd be worth a raise/lowering, not sure if discussed.

On the subject, Tom Herman probably should be put under Alma Mater as Texas, he started his coaching career there as a GA under Mack Brown, and there's no option for Cal Lutheran, his undergrad Alma Mater.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:42 AM   #845
Just started!

I can update any SEC team.. Just let me know. #GeuaxTigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 02:00 AM   #846
Rookie

Quote:

Never mind... Here's the stats from the spring game, and I can't find any rosters/depth charts.

Guys I know are gone:
Draft players
Every senior from this roster

No transfers out of the program AFAIK.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:49 AM   #847
Rookie

Zaybreezy25's Arena

Quote:
The best way you can help is posting depth charts and posting incoming freshmen with overalls based on the scale on the front page
Old 04-17-2016, 08:05 AM   #848
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Post a 69 man Depth a Chart with FR added to it!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »