Home

Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James?

This is a discussion on Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James?

Seriously? A 96 overall?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James?

Says the guy with a Michigan avatar...

He's rated just right in my opinion, you'll see why this year if you didn't notice his athletic ability last year.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Are ratings off on this game? Braxton Miller (OSU) has ratings like Lebron James?

No, has nothing to do with that at all. It's not just him, it's other players, in the ACC, SEC, you name it. I know he's really good, I admit that, I'm just not justifying that rating. That's a superstar rating to me. A 96 is like a John Elway, a Chad Henne or a Terrell Pryor (yeah, he was good too!) lol
Old 07-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
No, has nothing to do with that at all. It's not just him, it's other players, in the ACC, SEC, you name it. I know he's really good, I admit that, I'm just not justifying that rating. That's a superstar rating to me. A 96 is like a John Elway, a Chad Henne or a Terrell Pryor (yeah, he was good too!) lol
Well, if Michigan OL could learn how to block, then maybe Jadaveon Clowney wouldn't be a 99!

Old 07-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

He has a point... I get that his speed and such should be high... but his throwing abilities and such should be low enough to bring him back down to earth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
MVP

heitkamp94's Arena

OVR: 9

Seems like the ratings are a bit high compared to the last few versions. It's pretty consistent across the board IMO.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #7
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Looks good to me....

And please. Ohio people do not claim LeBron. Don't associate him with real talent.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah, ratings across the board are too high. There's way too many 90s and 80s players. I wish NCAA would use the same rating scale as Madden.

MLB: Chicago White Sox

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NCAA: Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »