Home

[360] NCAA 14 Rosters with re-rates

This is a discussion on [360] NCAA 14 Rosters with re-rates within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
Rookie

Atlas VSN's Arena

OVR: 8
[360] NCAA 14 Rosters with re-rates

I re-rated almost every skill position player, nerfing the stock overrated guys to make it more balanced, using catcher's template in this thread:http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-14-a.html

I still need to go through and re-rate the top 247 freshman (using 247's rankings), so if anyone wants to help out, let me know. I also did all of the of the head coaches, but that was really just to change their levels and spread it out more. Regardless, Atlas VSN is my GT, and if you want to help out, let me know in this thread or in this link: http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...-360-Version-1

Last edited by Atlas VSN; 07-11-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: [360] NCAA 14 Rosters with re-rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas VSN
I re-rated almost every skill position player, nerfing the stock overrated guys to make it more balanced, using catcher's template in this thread:http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-14-a.html

I still need to go through and re-rate the top 247 freshman (using 247's rankings), so if anyone wants to help out, let me know. I also did all of the of the head coaches, but that was really just to change their levels and spread it out more. Regardless, Atlas VSN is my GT, and if you want to help out, let me know in this thread or in this link: http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...-360-Version-1
What positions did u rate and did u just do the top players I wanna try them but I'm not home right now
Old 07-11-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
Rookie

ApolloKids's Arena

OVR: 0

Is this roster 100 percent named?
Old 07-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #4
Rookie

Atlas VSN's Arena

I re-rated almost every QB, RB, WR and some of the top players at other positions.

I probably need to sit down and redo some of them, but as a whole, I'm happy.

Every player should be named, but don't hold me to it, as some guys might have been missed.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #5
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas VSN
I re-rated almost every QB, RB, WR and some of the top players at other positions.

I probably need to sit down and redo some of them, but as a whole, I'm happy.

Every player should be named, but don't hold me to it, as some guys might have been missed.
Just downloaded them and just wanna say nice work let us know if u were doin any other positions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #6
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

I'll help do equipment on these.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
Rookie

Atlas VSN's Arena

I have a guy on my site that is gonna try that hex editor talked about here, so if we can use it, wd will re-rate everyone at every position that needs it...

But as it is now, I'm gonna fine tune some things, but an entire ratings overhaul for every team and player would take way too long without help, but I'll see what I can do.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Atlas VSN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFxxROCKEM
I'll help do equipment on these.
Just saw this (tapatalk :smh, but yea, DL the rosters, edit and upload them, then let me know when they are ready and I will reupload them and continue on with the frosh ratings (which i havent started yet)...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »