Home

Old 05-27-2020, 07:34 PM   #753
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRjr
Hey Rondo, long time not on the boards. Welcome back.
I had the same issue. Then I read a post that said all I need to do was create a separate folder. All I need to populate it with is the EA DB Editor.exe and the NCalc.dll. Et Voila! not only could the configs load but the mc02 files now opened. If I click on a tab that won't populate, I click on the refresh button above and data loads from the save.

All the best

Jim
Appreciate it my dude! You mean to save the actual game save files? I always make a new folder for each different save I try to open.

Gonna give it another shot tonight. Fingers crossed its something that simple. I really want access to team builder lol
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 05-28-2020, 03:19 PM   #754
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys, I finally got the EA DB Editor working for me, I don’t know what I was doing wrong the first time but I was able to load up my dynasty file with no issues.
Like I said in my previous post, I’m trying to modify a team builder team to make it my own. My team is going to kind of parody Colorado State, so I’m using a CSU team builder team that I found as a base.
I was able to go through and change the majority of the colours, but I can’t for the life of me get the helmet to change. I went through the uniform page and made every single colour that I could see my own, but the helmet is still green and gold. I used a guide I found from a guy on YouTube for what each of the colours mean, but I couldn’t get the helmet to change.
If anyone has any specific experience using the editor to modify uniforms/helmets that would be a ton of help.
Old 05-30-2020, 06:12 PM   #755
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Still looking for help and getting more frustrated every time the editor fails to open any TB files.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2020, 01:06 AM   #756
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Still looking for help and getting more frustrated every time the editor fails to open any TB files.

I made a reply to the Generic EA Roster Editor thread, message #847. I'm hoping Skulletor's generic, updated editor might help you out.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:46 AM   #757
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5

I have tried everything I can find here to fix the

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from the index to the end of the source collection."

error and no luck. Just trying to get the schedule for the upcoming season really. Can we no longer do this? Anything new to try?

On X360
Old 06-11-2020, 10:32 PM   #758
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh72469
I have tried everything I can find here to fix the

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from the index to the end of the source collection."

error and no luck. Just trying to get the schedule for the upcoming season really. Can we no longer do this? Anything new to try?

On X360

If you click "Continue," are you able to click on another tab and have it populate?
Old 06-12-2020, 10:23 AM   #759
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
If you click "Continue," are you able to click on another tab and have it populate?
No I tried that given suggestions from here. No luck. I think I am going to just move ahead and set my schedule the best I can.
Old 06-13-2020, 09:53 PM   #760
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Anyone know what controls "Proximity to Home" when it comes to how interested recruits are in your school?

My team resides in CA in the prospects eyes when my school is actually on the east coast

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 06-13-2020 at 10:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »