Home

Old 02-22-2014, 01:18 AM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Hey OS'ers does anyone know what tab do i mess with to change the top 25 i have looked through all the fields and haven't came across it yet or is it even possible yet? And how about editing who plays in what end of the season bowl games, Mick-S, Xanathol, Khalib have help me get over the hump with figuring out some of the fields but now i'm stuck again any help would be appreciated
Old 02-22-2014, 08:31 AM   #450
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbamaman334
Hey OS'ers does anyone know what tab do i mess with to change the top 25 i have looked through all the fields and haven't came across it yet or is it even possible yet? And how about editing who plays in what end of the season bowl games, Mick-S, Xanathol, Khalib have help me get over the hump with figuring out some of the fields but now i'm stuck again any help would be appreciated
Teams / BCS Ranking : if that's what you mean.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:59 PM   #451
Rookie

Hey Mick thanx for the help I believe that's what I'm talking about so I can just go in and change the top 25 week to week? And do you have any clue about editing a field to have the correct teams play in the correct bowl games from this past season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #452
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm in the process of inputting the actual scores for every game from the 2013 season. However, my user-controlled team (Kansas) does not show up in the Unknowns/SGIN tab. Anybody know how to input the scores for a user-controlled team?
Old 02-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #453
Rookie

Hey OS'ers does anyone know a way to fix the Heisman list to reflect this past season? I edited the awards awards and records tab then Heisman tab and fixed the list week by week but every time i load my dynasty the only person who shows up in my list are random guys like Yeldon, Hyde, Gaffney, Connor Shaw, is there another tab i'm supposed to be editing and how about bowl games to reflect this past season any help would be appreciated
Old 02-24-2014, 07:47 PM   #454
Rookie

OVR: 1

does anyone know the cyber face codes for Deion Sanders, or Michael Vick?
Old 02-25-2014, 04:41 AM   #455
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Seen it asked in here a few times but never an answer... Anybody know how to correctly edit the schedule?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 11:34 AM   #456
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

OVR: 5

Okay I'm confused now. I just recently saw these threads as I have been looking at the the playoff and modding thread because I thought the NCAA editor was the only one. What are the differences in the editors? Which ones should I use? I am not a roster guy and I would not mess with them. I want to change schedules, rankings, team names, perform the playoffs, and possibly try and tinker with the amount of teams and jerseys that can be added via the editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »