Home

Roster wont show now

This is a discussion on Roster wont show now within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Roster wont show now

I downloaded the rosters, started an OD and they work...then I go out to start a regular dynasty and it goes back to the numbers with no names, so i upload the rosters again and it does the same thing...What is the deal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Roster wont show now

go to settings\file management\load file, then select it from the 'Rosters' dropdown menu and reload them (every time this happens to you)
Old 07-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

yeah i kept doing that and it wouldnt show up
Old 07-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

save'em , then start yer dynasty
Old 07-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #5
Rookie

A similar thing has happened to me. I downloaded the OS roster, named it "CORRECTED1" & made some changes. I have not played any dynasty (online nor offline). A couple days later I turn the game on & the rosters that load are reset to the default, without names.

I repeated the process, except that I named the roster "EDITED1" the 2nd time & it happened again.

When I load the saved roster file the names are gone, which says to me that my saved roster is getting reset and the saved date shown is approximately the current time. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anybody know what is up with this? Like the others have said, I downloaded the rosters and saved them. Players are named. Once I turn off the system and fire it back up later, no names. I go and load my roster file, still no names? I have to go download it each time I turn on my system.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:39 AM   #7
Rookie

Have you gone into Road To Glory some time between saving the roster file, then attempting to re-open it? I noticed that I have & suspected that may have something to do with this problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »