Home

University of Arizona's Roster

This is a discussion on University of Arizona's Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon4 University of Arizona's Roster

I realize Arizona is not a big time football school, thus leaving off a player or two is normal...But leaving off your pre-season all pac12 senior QB??? cmon EA Sports.

#10 QB Matt Scott is Arizona's most important player and he is not even in the game. There is a #10 QB for Arizona in the game, but I am assuming that is incoming freshman Javelle Allen who should be #14 according to this updated U of A official football roster. A few other guys left off and what not but this needs to be addressed by EA for a roster update or something.

Search under the position tab to look at all of the updated QBs and see what I am talking about. Thanks!

http://www.arizonawildcats.com/sport...ootbl-mtt.html

here are the QBs EA Sports put into the game from an operation sports roster someone put up.

#9 Tyler D'Amore (SO, 6'1, 193, AZ)
#19 Alex Cappellini (So, 6'3, 189, AZ)
#10 Javelle Allen (FR, 6'1, 207, TX)
#8 Josh Kern (FR, 6'4, 190, TX)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: University of Arizona's Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stags14
I realize Arizona is not a big time football school, thus leaving off a player or two is normal...But leaving off your pre-season all pac12 senior QB??? cmon EA Sports.

#10 QB Matt Scott is Arizona's most important player and he is not even in the game. There is a #10 QB for Arizona in the game, but I am assuming that is incoming freshman Javelle Allen who should be #14 according to this updated U of A official football roster. A few other guys left off and what not but this needs to be addressed by EA for a roster update or something.

Search under the position tab to look at all of the updated QBs and see what I am talking about. Thanks!

here are the QBs EA Sports put into the game from an operation sports roster someone put up.

Yes the roster is wrong, EA does not actually try to get rosters perfect...they cant.
And they do not Update rosters for NCAA...your only hope is you wanna play them offline, then you can edit them yourself.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3

EA always does it, im not surprised. last year they left off 15 overall pick in the last draft from WVU Bruce Irvin after having around 10 sacks the year before. you get used to it. Many good players are left out sometimes or made wrong. nothing a little editing and creation cant fix though.
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08
Old 07-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stags14

Yea it happens every year, sucks, but it happens

You usually only notice when it is with your team.

Last year they left Bruce Irvin off of WVU completely. He was the returning sack leader in the nation and went on to be the #15 pick in the draft without EVER making a appearance in any of the NCAA games
Old 07-11-2012, 07:21 AM   #5
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype12
EA always does it, im not surprised. last year they left off 15 overall pick in the last draft from WVU Bruce Irvin after having around 10 sacks the year before. you get used to it. Many good players are left out sometimes or made wrong. nothing a little editing and creation cant fix though.

Thats true, only time it becomes a problem is ranked matches online if youre and avid player of those.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #6
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

Noticed this last night editing Arizona...and as the above post said, seems like Bruce Irvin again. I know EA can't make the rosters perfect, but at least the starters should be in the game and not have to be created.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
Rookie

So I am assuming there are a bunch of people putting together a real roster for all the teams and that Matt Scott will be created?
Old 07-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wv06
Yea it happens every year, sucks, but it happens

You usually only notice when it is with your team.

Last year they left Bruce Irvin off of WVU completely. He was the returning sack leader in the nation and went on to be the #15 pick in the draft without EVER making a appearance in any of the NCAA games
lol did you not read my post above yours? i literally said everything you did but in a different order

oh and he was in ncaa 11. as a junior linebacker and number 46 or something for some reason, i remember because i edited the default of WVU with some friends (being a fan) and couldn't find who the heck that was and he matched height and weight exactly on rivals and was a LB/DE prospect so it had to be him, but he was not in ncaa 12 at all, very odd how he was in 11 as a very awful overall and in the wrong position but then not in 12 at all.
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08

Last edited by prototype12; 07-11-2012 at 06:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »