Home

A Friendly Reminder Regarding Named Roster Files

This is a discussion on A Friendly Reminder Regarding Named Roster Files within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Friendly Reminder Regarding Named Roster Files

Yeah you'd think people on such a community driven forum (allegedly) would be more helpful and not a bunch of snobs...hey bnb how about dropping a name of the thread or something b/c I can't find it in any of the Sticky's and I'm not sifting through posts from 2007...at least point us in the right direction of where we can find this forbidden info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

CapCru25 full rosters I got to utsa and it's the only one iv found whith that team and every other finished Even has gerrett Gilbert on SMU
Old 07-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #27
Rookie

philibinthomas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutching hero
How will these be downloaded? Just like a regular roster. Like type in gamer tag?
Yessir. XBOX360 gamer tag will be CcAaRrSsOoNn3

These guys are better than EA themselves. Rosters ARE NOT UP YET. Just download them over the weekend.

Last edited by philibinthomas; 07-12-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: To avoid lowering the quality of the thread with useless questions.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

I made the mistake of buying from gamerosters.com. Inaccurate in so many ways and overpriced. The SoCal roster they fabricated was garbage - pretty sure Dillon Baxter transferred. Thanks to everyone for their input on the REAL roster. It's awesome to see that so many people are as anal about college football roster accuracy as I am. Much appreciated.

Last edited by overkill6913; 07-12-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:52 AM   #29
Rookie

good looking out
Old 07-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #30
Banned

If you download a roster set from any site outside of OPS!!!! Your lil crazy in my book lol
Old 08-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #31
Rookie

Skoobasteve601's Arena

OVR: 1

Sorry, I am new to this site and had no idea that I could download a complete roster file anywhere. Last night I sat down and manually corrected and named the entire LSU roster (sick aint it?). In fact the last time I had a named roster on ncaa was on the ps2. Anyway, I am confused on where to go to download this roster file. Is it on this site? What did you mean "included in the software"? This site is music to my ears because I can not stand having incorrect rosters. So, how do I get this roster file kind sir?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #32
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoobasteve601
Sorry, I am new to this site and had no idea that I could download a complete roster file anywhere. Last night I sat down and manually corrected and named the entire LSU roster (sick aint it?). In fact the last time I had a named roster on ncaa was on the ps2. Anyway, I am confused on where to go to download this roster file. Is it on this site? What did you mean "included in the software"? This site is music to my ears because I can not stand having incorrect rosters. So, how do I get this roster file kind sir?

I think there is a share section on the game somewhere. Not positive as my copy is in the mail but I've been reading alot.

Also, skooba, check your Private Messages. Question for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »