Home

Purple's edited rosters for the 2013 season with NCAA12

This is a discussion on Purple's edited rosters for the 2013 season with NCAA12 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Purple's edited rosters for the 2013 season with NCAA12

Well, as I finish up my edited roster set for the past season, I would also like to do the upcoming season (2012-2013) using NCAA12. I will be editing just like this year, however, this year I would like some imput on teams...as who is starting, speed, and anything else that I could use.

Now speed is speed there will be adjustments from the players 40 times. If the player runs a 4.67....he is not going to get a 4.55 speed using my chart. However, some things can be changed. For instance, if a guy has 70 tackle rating...and he led his team in tackles...he needs to be adjusted. This is the things I need help with. Incoming freshman speed times are a must...not the high in, but the middle ground. You get the ideal.

I hope to get as much imput as possible from the guys that know their teams and their conferences. But, please...try to be honest with yourself...and not overstate how a player "you" think should be rated. Do some research...not just throw something out there. If a player is going to be an All-American next year. If he led the team in rushing/tackles, int, etc.

Look forward to doing this...with the boards help.

I would like to start in the SEC and go from there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Purple's edited rosters for the 2013 season with NCAA12

Well first of all I gotcha for the University of Texas
QB- Ash-82 McCoy-80 Brewer-77 Overstreet-77 SUPER ATHLETIC
RB- Brown-92 Bergeron-90 Gray-82
WR Davis-92 Shipley-90 Goodwin-83
CB-Diggs-93 Byndom-95
Old 02-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
Rookie

barrons01's Arena

OVR: 3

PS3 or XBOX???
Old 02-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
Pro

For the PS3
Old 02-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 1

Cool dude, if u can check this http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-fo...-Day-2012.html. And especially put Bart Houston on as the starting qb then I would really appreciate it! Those are wisconsins recruits ! Add me on ps3 : XxSTARCHASERxX
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Here is a base depth chart for Tennessee next year. Hope this helps. Before I start here are a few notes

Our base defense will be a 3-4 instead of a 4-3.
OL JerQuari Schofield and DL Corey Miller is not with the team right now for academics. If/when Schofield returns he would be the backup RG. Miller would be the backup LE.
The biggest position battles are RB, RG, LE, JLB, MLB, and P.
Look for either Herman Lathers or Curt Maggitt to be moved to SLB and start.

Offense
QB
Tyler Bray, Justin Worley, Nathan Peterman
RB
Marlin Lane, Rajion Neal, Devrin Young, Davonte Bourque, Tom Smith, Quenshaun Watson, Aldon Hill
FB
Ben Bartholomew
WR
Justin Hunter, Vincent Dallas, Cody Blanc
WR
Da'Rick Rogers, Drae Bowles, Jason Croom
WR
Cordarrelle Patterson, Zach Rogers, Alton Howard
TE
Mychal Rivera, Cam Clear, Brendan Downs, Justin Meredith
LT
Antonio Richardson, Kyler Kerbyson
LT
Dallas Thomas, Marcus Jackson
C
Alex Bullard, Mack Crowder
RG
Zach Fulton, James Stone
RT
Ja'Wuan James, Alan Posey

Defense
LE
Steven Fowlkes, Darrington Sentimore
RE
Marlon Walls, Trent Taylor, Danny O'Brien
NT
Maurice Couch, Daniel McCullers, Daniel Hood, Greg Clark
SLB
Willie Bohannon, Raiques Crump, Greg King
MLB
Curt Maggitt, Herman Lathers, John Propst, Christian Harris (Torn ACL)
WLB
A.J. Johnson, Dontavis Sapp, Channing Fugate, Justin King
JLB
Jacques Smith, Jordan Williams LaTroy Lewis
LCB
Prentiss Waggner, Justin Coleman, Deion Bonner
RCB
Izauea Lanier, Marsalis Teague, Daniel Grey
FS
Brian Randolph, LaDarrell McNeil, Rod Wilks
SS
Brent Brewer, Byron Moore, Tino Thomas, Geraldo Orta
NB
Eric Gordon

Special Teams
K
Michael Palardy, George Bullock (KOS)
P
Matt Darr (or Palardy)
KR/PR
Devrin Young
Marlin Lane

Last edited by volstopfan14; 04-21-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: edited after spring practice
Old 02-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Here is a base depth chart for Tennessee next year. Hope this helps. Before I start here are a few notes

Our base defense will be a 3-4 instead of a 4-3.
OL JerQuari Schofield is not with the team right now for academics. If/when he returns he would be the backup RG.
The biggest position battles are RB, LT, JLB, CB, K, and P.

Offense
QB
Tyler Bray, Justin Worley, Nathan Peterman
RB
Marlin Lane, Rajion Neal (could also play WR), Davonte Bourque, Tom Smith, Quenshaun Watson, Aldon Hill
FB
Ben Bartholomew, Channing Fugate
WR
Justin Hunter, Vincent Dallas
WR
Da'Rick Rogers, Drae Bowles, Jason Croom
WR
Cordarrelle Patterson, Zach Rogers, Alton Howard
TE
Mychal Rivera, Cam Clear, Brendan Downs, Justin Meredith
LT
Dallas Thomas, Antonio Richardson
LG
Marcus Jackson, James Stone
C
Alex Bullard, Mack Crowder
RG
Zach Fulton, Kyler Kerbyson
RT
Ja'Wuan James, Alan Posey

Defense
DE
Darrington Sentimore, Marlon Walls, Trent Taylor
DE
Maurice Couch, Corey Miller
NT
Daniel McCullers, Daniel Hood, Danny O'Brien, Alan Carson
SLB
Curt Maggitt, Jordan Williams, LaTroy Lewis
MLB
AJ Johnson, Nigel Mitchell-Thornton, John Propst
WLB
Herman Lathers, Christian Harris, Dontavis Sapp, Raiques Crump, Justin King
JLB
Jacques Smith, Willie Bohannon
CB
Prentiss Waggner, Marsalis Teague, Deion Bonner, Tino Thomas
CB
Izauea Lanier, Justin Coleman, Eric Gordon, Daniel Grey
FS
Brian Randolph, Byron Moore
SS
Brent Brewer, LaDarrell McNeil, Rod Wilks
NB
Gordon, Moore

Special Teams
K
Michael Palardy, George Bullock (KOS)
P
Matt Darr (or Palardy)
KR/PR
Devrin Young (RB)
This is great...the things I need. I will be starting on these after the spring games, and everything in place.

Just a note....I will not be updating teams on a daily basics.....so when opening day rolls around...that will be the rosters. I just don't have the time to keep updating...with my roster edits/rating edits.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey Purp so this is all the info on Oregon's recruits. I am stoked to help on this. I will most def be the guy to see about Oregon's latest stuff.

Here ya go:

Arik Armstead DE/OT - Armstead is the crown jewel of the recruiting class and the type of player that Oregon fans clamor for every recruiting season: an elite level lineman with excellent size, agility, and athleticism. Armstead was rated by many services as the #1 offensive line prospect in the country, but he prefers to play on the defensive side of the ball, where is also very highly regarded.

Evan Baylis TE - A 4* recruit, Baylis is the #9 ranked TE in the country by Scout.com. He adds depth to Oregon's TE rotation, which is very young, very tall, and very athletic. Baylis is already enrolled at Oregon and will participate in Spring practices, along with Arik Armstead and Jake Rodriguez.

Byron Marshall RB - If you believe Chip Kelly, Marshall was the #1 running back on Oregon's radar all along. He is reportedly a patient runner who runs lots of sweeps in a spread offense, very similar to what Oregon does out of the backfield. Marshall will provide good depth at the RB position with the potential to see the field right away on special teams.

Jake Rodrigues QB - at 6-3, 215, Rodrigues is already a good sized quarterback. He runs well and has good arm strength, and provides much needed depth at QB after DT's early departure. A 4* rated prospect, Rodrigues is already enrolled at the university and with open competition at QB we should know quickly where he stands in the pecking order.

Bralon Addison ATH - a signing day "flip" to Oregon, Addison adds to the depth, athleticism, and speed that Oregon has added at the WR position in the last two years. He could also be used out of the backfield or on special teams, as he played QB and RB in high school.

Alex Balducci DL - Balducci is a home grown talent who can play at either DE or DT in college. He has good size (6-4, 285 lbs) and quickness and will be given the opportunity to compete for playing time right away.

Reggie Daniels S - Daniels brings good size and athleticism to the Safety position. At 6-2, 185 lbs, Daniels can easily add weight without sacrificing any of his quickness. He adds quality depth to a rotation.

DeForest Buckner DE - at 6-7, 250 lbs, Buckner is a tall, athletic defensive end, who probably flew a bit under the radar by playing in Hawaii. He is a 4* rated recruit by both Rivals and Scout.com.

Pharaoh Brown TE - Brown is a 4* rated TE/DE out of Ohio who will likely on offense for the Ducks. Originally committed to Michigan, Brown adds even more depth and athleticism to a suddenly impressive TE corps.

Dwayne Stanford WR - Stanford has great size and the ability to up and over the defender to get the ball. Stanford is from Ohio and was courted by Urban Meyer and Ohio State leading up to signing day, but stayed firm with the Ducks from start to finish.

Oshay Dunmore ATH - Another home grown product, Dunmore is a phenomenal athlete who could play on either side of the ball for Oregon. A Parade All American, Dunmore will also compete in track and field.

Kyle Long OL - A junior college recruit and the son of Howie Long, Kyle only has one year of eligibility and is being brought in to see the field immediately. He is a 4* recruit by Rivals and 3* by Scout. Previously a baseball player, Long brings great athleticism, size, and much needed depth to a line that rotates lots of players.

Brett Bafaro LB - The third local kid in Oregon's class, Bafaro was a standout player on both sides of the ball for his high school team, though he is likely to play linebacker in college. He is rated 4* by Rivals and 3* by Scout.

Chance Allen WR - Allen is Bralon Addison's best friend. He previously committed to Oklahoma State before a signing day switch to Oregon. He brings good athleticism and size and should provide great competition and depth for the WR corps.

Eric Amoako DB - Eric makes up one half of the Amoako twins from Texas. Both play in the defensive backfield and both bring good size, speed, and instincts to the position.

Stephen Amoako DB - see above. Eric and Stephen are very similar players and it should be a lot of fun to see how they play off of each other in college.

Jeff Lockie QB - At 6-2 and 185 lbs, Lockie adds depth to the QB position and is likely to red shirt this season. He threw for 2,449 yards, with 32 touchdowns and six rushing as Junior at Monte Vista High School in Danville.

Stetzon Bair DL - Bair is the younger brother of former Oregon standout, Brandon Bair. A junior college transfer, Bair could see the field right away in Oregon's DL rotation, or red shirt one year before joining the line in 2013.

Terrence Daniel DE - Daniel is 3 star rated recruit from Oakland, California who could play defensive end or linebacker for Oregon. He also played TE in high school.

Cody Carriger DE - Carriger is a classic under the radar recruit. He hails from Butte, MT and is also a talented track athlete. At 6-6 and 230 lbs, Carriger possesses great size and could play a variety of positions for Oregon.

Dylan Ausherman K - Ausherman is a junior college transfer with three years to play two. He fills a very important position of need and one that is highly underrated in the college game. He was ranked the #2 kicker in the country by ChrisSailerKicking.com.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »