Home

Offline Dynasty Roster mix up Question

This is a discussion on Offline Dynasty Roster mix up Question within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Offline Dynasty Roster mix up Question

I have 2011 and 2012, and have DL'ed rosters for both. I think the 2011 roster was by gamingtailgate, and I'm not sure when exactly, I installed it. I don't play the game very often, however I started the Dynasty mode (offline) last year, and the roster was good to go. Playing Iowa, and Stanzi was my QB. Got a few games into the schedule, then didn't get a chance to pick up again until last week. NOW, I notice that my QB is someone named Greenwood, and in checking my roster, all of the names are back to random. HOWEVER, when I go to play an exhibition game, the gamingtailgate roster is intact.

I have no idea how this happened, but I tried DLing and installing another roster. The DL went OK, but when I access my team in Dynasty mode, there is no change.

So... #1 What happened?
#2 Now that I'm 1/3 of the way through my Dynasty schedule, is there any way to import a roster and integrate it into where I'm at in my season?

Thanks in Advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »