Home

Schumach's and Tcoaker's 1995 NCAA Roster Set

This is a discussion on Schumach's and Tcoaker's 1995 NCAA Roster Set within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Schumach's and Tcoaker's 1995 NCAA Roster Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Schumj... I just grabbed this file. It is a current 2011 roster and not from 1995. Did you know this or are you guys not uploading yet? Thanks!
MK that is the wrong GT. My Schumach gt has current rosters (not up to date). My schumj GT has these. But I haven't uploaded in a week or so. But you can you still pull those up. I have only worked on KU, KSU, Texas, Missouri since I think.

Hopefully that is it. If not let me know I may have loaded the wrong file for schumj.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:29 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
MK that is the wrong GT. My Schumach gt has current rosters (not up to date). My schumj GT has these. But I haven't uploaded in a week or so. But you can you still pull those up. I have only worked on KU, KSU, Texas, Missouri since I think.

Hopefully that is it. If not let me know I may have loaded the wrong file for schumj.
I'll have to check. I used the gamertag that you and I are friends on - so I just searched under your name that way. But the file that comes up is a current one... Thanks for the reply!
Old 08-31-2011, 02:35 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I'll have to check. I used the gamertag that you and I are friends on - so I just searched under your name that way. But the file that comes up is a current one... Thanks for the reply!
Yah we are friends on the schumach as I don't use schumj for anything but alternate rosters for uploading purposes since you can't have more than one roster per gamertag on NCAA. Wish it was like NBA2K where I could search for certain rosters and have more than one.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

1995 Florida State Seminoles (10-2)

ACC Champions

Final AP Ranking: #4

Coach: Bobby Bowden
Offensive Coordinator: Mark Richt
D-Coordinator: Mickey Andrews

Offense:
Florida State was led by the impressive QB-RB duo of Danny Kanell and Warrick Dunn, a solid O-Line and two quality recievers in Andre Cooper and EJ Green

Notable Players
QB#13 Danny Kanell - Sr - 6'4 215lb - (Suggested 95 OVR) - High Accuracy
RB#28 Warrick Dunn - Jr - 5'9 178lb - (Suggested 91 OVR) - High Speed
WR#1 Andre Cooper - Jr - 6'2 194lb - (Suggested 90 OVR)
WR#19 EG Green - RS So - 5'11 185 lb - (Suggested 85 OVR)
WR#9 Peter Warrick - Fr - 6'0 175 lb - (Suggested 78 OVR) - Barely played all season, good enough of a player to be mentioned however. - High Speed, Returning
C#53 Clay Shiver - RS Sr - 6'2 280lb - (Suggested 94 OVR) - First Team All American

Defense
This Defense was not as stacked as the offense but excelled in Mickey Andrews' scheme and did enough to get by.

Notable Players

MLB#44 - Daryl Bush - RS So - 6'2-230 - (Suggested 85 OVR)
DE#55 - Reinard Wilson - Jr - 6'2-245 - (Suggested 87 OVR)
OLB#56 - Sam Cowart - Jr - 6'3-239 - (Suggested 86 OVR) - High Tackling
DT#85 - Andre Wadsworth - RS So - 6'4-270 - (Suggested 83 OVR)

Hope this helps.

MIAMI DOLPHINS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
FC BARCELONA
MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI MARLINS
Old 08-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by juand
1995 Florida State Seminoles (10-2)

ACC Champions

Final AP Ranking: #4

Coach: Bobby Bowden
Offensive Coordinator: Mark Richt
D-Coordinator: Mickey Andrews

Offense:
Florida State was led by the impressive QB-RB duo of Danny Kanell and Warrick Dunn, a solid O-Line and two quality recievers in Andre Cooper and EJ Green

Notable Players
QB#13 Danny Kanell - Sr - 6'4 215lb - (Suggested 95 OVR) - High Accuracy
RB#28 Warrick Dunn - Jr - 5'9 178lb - (Suggested 91 OVR) - High Speed
WR#1 Andre Cooper - Jr - 6'2 194lb - (Suggested 90 OVR)
WR#19 EG Green - RS So - 5'11 185 lb - (Suggested 85 OVR)
WR#9 Peter Warrick - Fr - 6'0 175 lb - (Suggested 78 OVR) - Barely played all season, good enough of a player to be mentioned however. - High Speed, Returning
C#53 Clay Shiver - RS Sr - 6'2 280lb - (Suggested 94 OVR) - First Team All American

Defense
This Defense was not as stacked as the offense but excelled in Mickey Andrews' scheme and did enough to get by.

Notable Players

MLB#44 - Daryl Bush - RS So - 6'2-230 - (Suggested 85 OVR)
DE#55 - Reinard Wilson - Jr - 6'2-245 - (Suggested 87 OVR)
OLB#56 - Sam Cowart - Jr - 6'3-239 - (Suggested 86 OVR) - High Tackling
DT#85 - Andre Wadsworth - RS So - 6'4-270 - (Suggested 83 OVR)

Hope this helps.
there is no way i would give kanell or cooper 90+ overall.....

Cooper can be effective without being rated a 90+ overall....the guy wasn't even drafted that should tell you why he shouldn't be rated like a top 5-10 WR in the game.

Yes he had the 15 TD's in one season but that shouldn't overshadow the fact that he was still an avg WR at the end of the day.

As for Kanell he was a system guy....you can give him very good accuarcy and solid awareness to run their system but his arm strength and atheletic ability was avg at best which would both keep him under 90 overall....the only way he would reach 90 is if you over rate his physical abilities just to bump up the overall rating.

and Peter Warrick only ran a 4.58.....you can make him excel with a high agility, elusiveness, juke and spin ratings and offset his speed with high acceleration.

But technically he wasn't that fast

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-31-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Cooper can be effective without being rated a 90+ overall....the guy wasn't even drafted that should tell you why he shouldn't be rated like a top 5-10 WR in the game.

Yes he had the 15 TD's in one season but that shouldn't overshadow the fact that he was still an avg WR at the end of the day.

As for Kanell he was a system guy....you can give him very good accuarcy and solid awareness to run their system but his arm strength and atheletic ability was avg at best which would both keep him under 90 overall....the only way he would reach 90 is if you over rate his physical abilities just to bump up the overall rating.

and Peter Warrick only ran a 4.58.....you can make him excel with a high agility, elusiveness, juke and spin ratings and offset his speed with high acceleration.

Yah Tcoacker will be doing FSU but am positive ratings will be lower than suggested. Can't imagine Kannell being higher that 90 at most. That may be a reach. Thanks for the info though as anything is welcome. And as always PM appreciate your input.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

I agree that Green wasn't that talented of a player to be rated 90 OVR, but he had great stats. However, I do believe that Kanell was a top-notch college QB. As for Warrick, you are probably right on his speed. But his Speed Rating must be at least in the 90's in order to recreate the quickness he showed on the field. All the ratings are probably too high as I'm an FSU fan and can't help but to think my players are better than they really are. Whatever you guys decide is fine with me.

MIAMI DOLPHINS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
FC BARCELONA
MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI MARLINS
Old 09-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by juand
I agree that Green wasn't that talented of a player to be rated 90 OVR, but he had great stats. However, I do believe that Kanell was a top-notch college QB. As for Warrick, you are probably right on his speed. But his Speed Rating must be at least in the 90's in order to recreate the quickness he showed on the field. All the ratings are probably too high as I'm an FSU fan and can't help but to think my players are better than they really are. Whatever you guys decide is fine with me.
Yah I know where you are coming from. It is sometimes hard to be a "non-fan" when editing rosters. There are a lot of players who when you remember watching you thought wow they are fast. Unfortunately the only way to take out the "fan" in all of us is to go off facts when they are present. Like with 40 times. Tim Dwight is another one. When we first started I thought for sure he would be fastest on this roster set. Then I found his 40 time. Not so much. Then TCoaker asked me the same thing when we were kind of throwing around top players at each position and stuff before getting started. He had the same thought about Dwight.

Also you can make guys speed show up with other ratings like acceleration, agility, elusiveness to match there real life characteristics. On EA's default rosters it is hard to start doing these types of edits on some players because defenders are so overrated in some skills that they kill the lowered speed guys. But once they are all done it equals out and I think you can really tell the differences.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »