Home

Old 07-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
THANK YOU THREAD

I thought that a nice tribute to all of the people who worked on the rosters would be to start a thread where people thanked them for all of their hard work. I think it would be cool for the roster builders (of both consoles) to see how many people really appreciate their efforts. It just seems like this is the least that we can do as the community. So let me be the first to say thank you for all of your hard work. This game is great as it is, but another element is added when the players have names. Thank you so much to all those that participated in retrieving and punching in all of the names.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: THANK YOU THREAD

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work that goes into this project. I speak for 3 in my family.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
Rookie

sirbri32's Arena

OVR: 0

no doubt, thank you guys for all the long work
Old 07-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I think I like this thread already. No please proceed with stroking my already too big ego, lol J/K. I know we aren't done yet, but just wanted to say that I thought this was a cool idea. At the end of the day we just want people to appreciate the work and the effort. So thanks bean.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thanks fellas!! You guys make this game so much better and it also makes madden better with the real players in my draft classes. Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

if i had more than two thumbs, they'd be skyward too, thanx for tedious work
Old 07-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
Forever Faithful

NinerFan1983's Arena

OVR: 11

Thank you, roster makers (Fairdale, DKrause, etc) for all of the hard work you guys have done.

I have enjoyed your work over the years ever since I got Action Replay on the original Xbox many years back, I think 2005 or so and will continue to do so this year.

Your work is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! NOW THE ROSTERS WILL NEVER GET DONE. THEY'LL GET NOTHING DONE WITH THIS THREAD OPEN!!!

OK I kid. Seriously though, you guys kick ***. After trying to tackle this project in previous years I know the work that goes into it. Don't mind the whiners that will inevitably gripe about everything down to the wrong color calf bands, there are people that REALLY appreciate what you guys are doing. Party on Wayne!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »