Home

South Carolina Corrections pt. 2, and etc. NO DOUCHE BAG ANSWERS EITHER!!!

This is a discussion on South Carolina Corrections pt. 2, and etc. NO DOUCHE BAG ANSWERS EITHER!!! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
Rookie

The Joker's Arena

OVR: 2
South Carolina Corrections pt. 2, and etc. NO DOUCHE BAG ANSWERS EITHER!!!

Ok sorry people for reposting this, but some douche bag AKA CLEMSON FAN made some smart *** remarks and didnt help with this thread at all. Mods if you will close my previous thread that would be appreciated. I know we already have a thread dedicated to corrected roster corrections. This is not just for South Carolina roster corrections, but for ALL teams. So here we go again.

South Carolina Corrections

Quarterback Stephen Garcia is black on the game, but if you dowload EA Sports updated roster patch, he is changed to white. He does NOT have red hair. He has black hair. His facemask is NOT a four bar, but more along the lines of a 3 bar mask.

Runnigback Jarvis Giles who is #3 is rated about right, but his speed is 90. His speed and burst was highly raved ab during the spring game. His speed should be bumped up to ab 95 at most.

Wide Receiver #19 is the highly touted freshman Alshon Jeffrey.

Tightend #88 is Weslye Saunders and is rated way too low. If I'm not mistaken with the roster patch Weslye Saunders is still a 58 ovr. He needs to be bumped up to around an 78 or 80 ovr. He needs a little bit better speed, catching, rte running, and blocking.

Im not sure ab these next assumptions so dont hold me to it, but I believe the remaining freshman for South Carolina are as follows. Demario Jeffrey, Leon Mackey, Stephon Gilmore (CB #5 is him), Devonte Holloman (SS or FS #21 is him), Josh Dickerson, and Chaun Gresham.

Alabama Crimson Tide

Star Jackson QB #2 does NOT have a four bar facemask, but a 2 or 3 bar one. This also goes for freshman QB AJ McCarron. I believe thats how you spell it.

USC Trojans

Matt Barkley is NOT bald, and does NOT have 4 bar facemask.

Ole Miss

Jevan Snead does NOT have red hair.

LSU

WR #3 is a jr. Im not sure if this is supposed to be Early Doucet or not. If this is him, he is no longer with the team. This needs to be fixed.

The freshman WR #89 I think is Ruben Randle. He is the highest rated freshman WR on LSU's roster. His number I believe is supposed to be #2.

Etc.

A lot of the teams need to be gone through and see which qb's have 4 bar facemasks, because if memory serves me correct there are NO TEAMS that have a QB that wears a 4 bar.

If anybody can think of anymore corrections please post in here to help the ones making the correct rosters. Plus if you can think of ratings boosts that will be of help too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
Rookie

teammaxwell's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: South Carolina Corrections pt. 2, and etc. NO DOUCHE BAG ANSWERS EITHER!!!

if we already have a thread, then why do we need another?
Old 07-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
Rookie

The Joker's Arena

OVR: 2

Because some DOUCHE BAG ClemSUX fan messed up the last one. I mean I was looking for simple help then ppl go and ruin it.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #4
Rookie

CD6405's Arena

OVR: 1

Gilmore is already on the game.

The other FR WR (the 76 or so rated one) is Lamar Scruggs, number 11. Gilmore is already on the roster. #23 DB is Brendan Davis, Tony Straughter is missing.

Holloman is the 2nd string SS FR, the 3rd String is Chris Payne

Last edited by CD6405; 07-17-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:03 AM   #5
Rookie

CD6405's Arena

OVR: 1

Gilmore is already on the game.

The other FR WR (the 76 or so rated one) is Lamar Scruggs, number 11. Gilmore is already on the roster. #23 DB is Brendan Davis, Tony Straughter is missing.

Holloman is the 2nd string SS, Chris Payne is 3rd string SS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:12 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

not tryin to be a douche but dont you think u could do the cosmetic changes urself? i honestly dont care if so and so has red hair ya know? maybe its just me..
Old 07-17-2009, 04:28 AM   #7
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfree21
i honestly dont care if so and so has red hair
If someone wants to have an accurate roster file, every single thing that is wrong causes the file to be less accurate.

Last edited by Jason_19; 07-17-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:46 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by teammaxwell
if we already have a thread, then why do we need another?
We don't.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »