Home

Old 06-23-2005, 11:36 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
Action Replay Question

I have my action replay wires and everything, but, i lost the action replay memory card. I do however, have other xbox memory cards. Will they work with it for transfering data and getting player names or do i need the official action replay card?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2005, 12:03 PM   #2
Rookie

gobucks123789's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Action Replay Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bit
I have my action replay wires and everything, but, i lost the action replay memory card. I do however, have other xbox memory cards. Will they work with it for transfering data and getting player names or do i need the official action replay card?

i'am pretty sure u need the action replay card that comes with it, what did the card say on it, because i know that matters on the playstation 2, on ps2 if it was a action replay MAX card and not the 16 MB,32 MB or 64 MB, if it had a number on it then a normal card "should", but if it was like "Action Replay MAX" then u need the original card
Old 06-23-2005, 12:05 PM   #3
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bit
I'm pretty sure others will work.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:06 PM   #4
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I'm 99% sure you need the AR card.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 06-23-2005, 12:12 PM   #5
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I've never used the AR memory card once in my life. I've always used the official XBox memory unit with my AR.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2005, 12:25 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I've never used the AR memory card once in my life. I've always used the official XBox memory unit with my AR.
ok awesome thanks! I really dont feel like buying the whole thing again.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:26 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have an action replay and the instruction manual states that you can only use the AR memory card since it is coded for use with AR software. I have tried to use a regular memory card and couldn't get it to register within the application. If other people have got it to work, they may be able to help you further.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:42 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve22
I have an action replay and the instruction manual states that you can only use the AR memory card since it is coded for use with AR software. I have tried to use a regular memory card and couldn't get it to register within the application. If other people have got it to work, they may be able to help you further.
My MADCATZ card has always worked just find. In fact the card that came with AR didn't work until I sent it back for a new one. But I just stuck the one I had in there in the mean time and it never caused a problem. It worked straight away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »