Home

Old 10-27-2023, 11:49 PM   #1
Rookie

nascarfreak24ny's Arena

OVR: 6
NCAA 2012 Xbox 360

Apologies if this is a widely known topic in the community, but I just got NCAA 12 again for the 360, I still have my old dynasties etc, but I was wondering if someone could give me a general update on the state of the game?

I believe the servers are offline, can someone confirm?

I have a roster file named Patrick Morarty (s/o if youre on here) - is there a more up to date roster for CFB? ex 2023 etc

If so, how do i download? via USB stick or from the file share?

I know there if a college football revamped mod, but I am not sure how to access it / enable it - i have a decent gaming PC - i7 and a 4gb graphics card, i want to say a 680 or equivalent - would this be enough to run the CFB mod on PC? is there a viable solution for xbox?

Thank you all!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2023, 07:07 PM   #2
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2012 Xbox 360

NCAA 12 servers have been down for a long time ago, maybe 8 years or so.
Here are some "offline file rosters" for previous seasons. But no one has made a recent roster in a few years. And offline files are difficult for some people to work with on xbox360.

Here is the last ones made by Reeshmd, and the other by me >>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-12-360-a.html

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...onversion.html

(All NCAA12 older rosters here >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3&postcount=98

I was trying to update it many years ago but it became too difficult to do every year, since it was very time consuming and maddeningly frustrating to keep straight. We discovered face numbers did not translate properly from NCAA 14 back down to 12 and needed a special number conversion file to change all 7000+ players. There were also different number of teams and different maximum player count, and different parameters in the data between the 2 games, which made it much work to transfer the data properly without errors and eventual freezes during conversion.

NCAA 13 and 14 share more similarities to each other so those conversions are still made by me (But I don't have time to make NCAA 12 again, just too busy these days. I was lucky to have the time for 13.).

Last edited by pinbw; 10-29-2023 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-29-2023, 09:40 PM   #3
Rookie

nascarfreak24ny's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 2012 Xbox 360

This was awesome, thank you - exactly what i was looking for!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »