Home

NCAA Football 13:: 2023-2024 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13:: 2023-2024 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2023, 11:05 AM   #1
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA Football 13:: 2023-2024 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

Just like previous years, this is Better late than never! Greetings to the New Year of 2023 for all NCAA 13 folks! NCAA 13 remains on life support alongside NCAA 14 since it may be the final year for this game by the editors that keep bringing this to us. lol, but give both games credit for keeping on chugging along for over 10 years on their last legs!

The 2023-24 NCAA 13 CONVERSION THREAD!

For XBOX 360 and PS3 & RPCS3

Hope Everyone is ready for some football. Let's roll with it in 2023!
XBOX360, PS3 , RPCS3 ---"files are below!"

-----12/30/23: 123/123 Teams are updated - Files Are on last page bottom post.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...6&postcount=28

-The First Update for NCAA 13 Conversion! ENJOY!
-Depth charts have not been adjusted on any files, but files have been found working from many people. I made a few conversions updates through out this thread...I will try to keep updating this in future weeks. But may be delayed sometimes in October due to time constraints and busy livelihood.

---------------------------------
-Hopefully all files will work, but YMMV. The first files are tested only for single games. Dynasty mode has been found working by early downloads. Depth charts may need auto and manual adjusting on all teams. As usual Later updates may be slow to finish....this time the rosters are may be finished later than usual in October...we can still enjoy most of the game completed in week 6++ of College Football. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NCAA 14 has been expensive for years, so NCAA 13 might be the next best choice; And NCAA 13 is most of the times at a better price due to the demand and rarity of the game not being as high as NCAA14. But if you have a strong PC & graphics, then RPCS3 is another way to play this- Emulation of PS3 has improved & provides another choice to playing NCAA football 14 & 13 for years to come, esp for those whose disc stopped working, or could never track down a good & affordable copy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problems encountered:

Spoiler

-Depth charts will have to be adjusted with " auto adjust depth chart " and then do some positions manually in game on most teams. (Since Depth charts do not convert properly in conversions from the source file.)

Sourced from NCAA 14, All of the teams have been worked on from The Vikesfan team in 2023-24 Season. As of 9/15/23 , 75 to 80+ vikesfan teams + 14 Jrriv4 teams added. So, 90+/123 are done so far. More updates from the editors will all early season. I will try to convert whenever I can.

**I will try to update whenever I can during the middle of season, if necessary

***Always A Great Thanks to the entire Operation Sports Community team of editors for a majority of the work on these!
*The Vikesfan Team Editors have been really cool with me to convert their rosters for NCAA 13. Thank us all for our combined effort putting this together across many months of research from college football publications, websites & merging roster work to get closer to a finished=roster earlier! Vikesfan's edits have been the backbone of all these rosters, & they've spent years putting these rosters together & hopefully we'll keep enjoying their free service & have great hardworking people like ourselves continue working on this for years to come. ================================================== =================================================

Making conversions had some issues in 2019, 20, 21, & 22 with Dynasty Freezes but hopefully it works better this year for some people. In the past, I changed out very little Coaches Data This year I only transferred some new coaches data, like names & ages

* Dynasty Freeze issues may still occur unless UTSA players are created in game by you and adjust Coaches face in game.>>

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...4&postcount=19

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...2&postcount=88

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3-rpcs3-4.html

================================================== =================================================
*EA Servers have been shutdown for NCAA 13 since OCT 24, 2017.
So Offline File method is the only way to get these.
================================================== =========================
A Majority of this roster comes from the Vikesfan Team,

For More DETAILS OF THIS ROSTER CONVERSION SOURCES READ FURTHER
Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES to Use Offline Files
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use Xbox360 Offline Files>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83
and
*General How to use Xbox360 Modio 3 video(at 3 minute mark)
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONS3mlCXFo
(Except you open the Roster File but not the Dynasty save.edit file like in the video.)
*Not sure why some people cannot get this to work. I provided both file types to try both known methods to file transfer. I think there are a lot of people that have this working.
It has been found that Modio 3 may require Save File to be named exactly the same as the 1.36mb Roster File Contents file.(if you use the method2).
Or it could be that some Flash Drives are not compatible-I use an older small 4gb flash drive from 2010, so maybe newer larger flash drives are the problem, so try using a small flash drive.

----------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use PS3 Offline Files>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=410
and
Boss's video instructions>>https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM

other past posts about offline files>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...postcount=5808
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More LINKs FOR MODIO 3.0 & 5.0, PS3 BruteForce, NCAA dynasty editor, EA DB editor,
download Links>>
Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**ALL PAST NCAA 13 ROSTER YEARS>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**I have an old Guide : How to Convert/PORT any NCAA 14 roster into NCAA 13 using NCAA Dynasty editor, Brute Force, Modio3, and CSV excel files
(This is in case no one makes the conversions later. Then someone else can try making more updates.)
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...34&postcount=6

**My Donation Link is in the Spoiler Below/
Spoiler

**As long as the NCAA 13 conversion is made, it may be possible to make another NCAA12 newer conversion. But due to time constraints, I may never be able to make it.

Follow the old NCAA 12 rosters >> HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** I thought game play was easy compared to NCAA14, so Try adjusting Difficulty Level and Sliders to eg. Heisman mode. I tried some settings found on youtube to put in Heisman Mode and User Sliders to 65 & Computer Sliders to 35-& it seemed close to All American Difficulty on NCAA 14. Google search for Ncaa13 slider suggestions on YouTube.

Last edited by pinbw; 01-04-2024 at 10:43 AM. Reason: 123/123 teams updated 12/30/23 - download link is on page 2 Find Most Recent Post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2023, 08:16 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: NCAA Football 13:: 2023-2024 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

It’s been working so far for me in dynasty mode. I auto re ordered the depth charts before starting the save.

Also, I changed a lot of the Alabama players high schools so they’re more realistic. Y’all want an excel sheet of that? Happy to give one if that would be helpful.
Old 09-16-2023, 09:24 AM   #3
Rookie

ohio state still has stroud and smith njigba, somewhat surprised they werent one of the first teams done since they were preseason #3
Old 09-16-2023, 02:28 PM   #4
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehigh2
ohio state still has stroud and smith njigba, somewhat surprised they werent one of the first teams done since they were preseason #3
Yeah the VIkesfan team will have it done late... They are giving time to one of their most faithful greatest members vikingery. He or another team member will get it done in the coming week so I wouldn't worry about it. I will update thus again after Ohio state is updated

Last edited by pinbw; 09-17-2023 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-19-2023, 07:43 PM   #5
Just started!

I tested dynasty mode and it seems to be working fine as far as loading into games. I simmed one season and it never froze, and in the second season I can still jump into games and play without an infinite loading screen like in years past. Thought y'all should know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 10:00 PM   #6
Just started!

So are these methods just to change the roster? Or will it change uniforms and presentation and stadiums as well?
Old 09-21-2023, 03:06 PM   #7
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA Football 13:: 2023-2024 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

9/20/23 NCAA 13 Update. (Go to later post for 9/30 >>here <<)

- 105+ Teams Vikesfan conversion done (includes Ohio St, etc).
- Sourced from NCAA14 Vikesfan 2023-24 roster + 10 plus teams from Jrriv4 Xbox roster.
- None of the depth charts were adjusted yet. I will try to adjust some for Xbox360 later in the next few weeks.

- I converted the latest Players & Teams data but kept Coaches exactly the same as previous update to avoid any chance of breaking the file. Hopefully no one experiences Dynasty freezes.

Enjoy!

Last edited by pinbw; 09-30-2023 at 04:23 PM.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Worked great! Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »