Home

Past 360 NCAA Rosters Available

This is a discussion on Past 360 NCAA Rosters Available within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2022, 09:19 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Past 360 NCAA Rosters Available

Just uploaded my custom roster. I'm sure I'll be tinkering with appearances / ratings as I see stuff that doesn't make sense but I wont be spending much time on this roster and consistently post new versions. Im swapping the two most recent Ole Miss teams for 91 Miami and 91 Michigan at some point but not in a rush to do asap.

Feel free to use as a base for other projects. Some legends I utilized ratings above 100 to try to truly differentiate. Not sure how much it effects balance of play but I didn't notice anything crazy in some test games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2022, 10:14 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 2

This roster can’t be played in dynasty correct? I figured it was just for exhibition. It looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports-tbread28 Doug Flutie 2019 college dynasty-tbread50/twitch
Old 10-31-2022, 10:16 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
This roster can’t be played in dynasty correct? I figured it was just for exhibition. It looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports-tbread28 Doug Flutie 2019 college dynasty-tbread50/twitch
The conference will be super conferences but I dont see why it wouldn't work. Might actually be cool
Old 10-31-2022, 10:20 PM   #28
MVP

Past 360 NCAA Rosters Available

It freezes every time I try to start dynasty. I think it’s made for play now mode. Wish I could get it to work in dynasty.

Old 10-31-2022, 10:23 PM   #29
MVP

I think it’s because there are conferences that have only one or two teams in it. When I try to add teams to conference it freezes. The roster is amazing though. Thanks for the hours and hours of work you put into them.

Old 10-31-2022, 10:40 PM   #30
MVP

I think if you could adjust conferences to where each conference had same amount or almost same amount of teams that would make dynasty or season mode work with that roster. I think the roster you did is just made for play now mode. It would be awesome if you could play your roster in dynasty or season modes.

Old 10-31-2022, 10:46 PM   #31
MVP

This is one of best rosters I’ve ever seen by the way. Fantastic work!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2022, 11:51 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
I think if you could adjust conferences to where each conference had same amount or almost same amount of teams that would make dynasty or season mode work with that roster. I think the roster you did is just made for play now mode. It would be awesome if you could play your roster in dynasty or season modes.

I just replaced all teams conferences and divisions with another stock roster to make it all balanced but it's still freezing for me. Probably have to go through and change all the stadiums, unis etc. Dynasty probably can't reuse the exact same details like play now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »