Home

2014 season dynasty starting soon PS3

This is a discussion on 2014 season dynasty starting soon PS3 within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Cancelled

The Ea sports coaching xp bug is more than I can stand. I have decided against running the dynasty. Thanks for the interest

Last edited by tacosaban; 08-22-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OrangeOKPoke's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2014 season dynasty starting soon PS3

I would be interested in joining if a spot doesn't open up in Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust; I only have time for one. You can see my credentials in the sign up thread over there.

PM if you are interested or have any questions.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:29 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosaban
Prefer working adults who can get in 3 games a week (may be less) just wanted to throw that out there. Looking for serious PS3 ncaa dynasty users who use the app groupme. Prefer Adults. College kids welcome. No kids please. Thanks. Str8 ball, take your losses like men. No quitters please. Not sure if I will take anybody or not. I have a solid group as of now. I just want to throw this out there just in case there are a couple of hidden gems out there.

Bama
FSU
Oregon
Michigan
Florida
Miss. State are the taken teams for sure. Get in and claim a team before the other guys finally claim one.

Looking to start 2 weekend in August as to give the roster guys plenty of time to narrow down depth charts. Possibly will wait an extra week. Hit me up on here or psn is tacosaban. Thanks
I would like to join !!!!!! I'll take LSU!!
Old 07-31-2014, 03:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm interested in joining, I want Maryland. I also signed up in the 3YCD thread if you want to see my credentials. Since that one looks to be full and I already use GroupMe in my other dynasty, this one sounds like a better fit anyway.

Thanks
PSN: RubixKing
Old 08-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Looking to join up with Kansas.

PSN: YimcorpLLC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 07:23 AM   #6
Pro

I will be getting in touch with you guys soon. I hope you guys are in for the long haul and not just a few games until you lose kinda thing. I only kept my PS3 for the college game. I play Madden on the PS4. I have a busy schedule during the week, with work and everyday chores. I get my games in though lol. I will be patient but if you are not interested in playing at least 3 games a week. I wouldn't join. Advances will be slower when user vs user games come up but thats what the group me app is for. Its just easy to hit the app, hit your opponent up and and work it out. I want str8 ballers. If you are a curl/comeback every down thrower. We probably don't want you. You get what im saying. Mix it up. Be fair. Be sim.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #7
Pro

Sent Pm's to all of you who have hit me up. Trying to get everyone added this weekend. Looking to start next weekend if possible. It depends on the roster file but if we all agree to roll with it. We will. Most of the teams we will be using and playing against are finished.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:53 PM   #8
Just started!

I will join if michigan is open. Noticed someone has them but not sure if they are still interested. We are already friends on psn

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »