Home

"Content Driven" Online Dynasty XBox 360

This is a discussion on "Content Driven" Online Dynasty XBox 360 within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-17-2014, 06:23 AM   #1
Rookie

kram438's Arena

OVR: 5
"Content Driven" Online Dynasty XBox 360

Enjoy writing game stories, features and sharing game highlights on the Dynasty Wire but can’t ever find anyone else to share with?

JOIN THIS “CONTENT DRIVEN” DYNASTY

Looking for 9 more players to be involved in a content-rich dynasty, in which players write game stories and player feature/award/recruit profile stories, etc. The basis of this dynasty is to raise a team (and yourself) from the bottom to the top. There’s plenty of storytelling there! Team choices are limited to 1-star and 2-star programs only. Job choices are limited to coordinators only.

You are encouraged to write to your heart’s content! But at bare minimum players will be required to write 3 regular season game stories (that’s only 25% of your season), stories for any championship/bowl games made (people want to know what happens and hear your experience!), and 1 feature story per season. So at minimum you’re writing 4 stories a season (though as a content-driven dynasty, more is certainly encouraged). Writing encourages participation, involvement and investment in the dynasty, so we hope you want to join a dynasty and document your history and have fun.

All-American difficulty (gameplay, recruiting),5-minute quarters, game and player speed at default, game sliders at default (50-50 for everything), time savers not allowed, created coaches only. Plan to advance 2-3 times per week, as long as all participants can keep up (this is flexible).

This is *NOT* a sim play league. We are just a few guys who like to play the college football game and have fun. Named rosters being used, but no other modifications to the default roster have been or will be made.

This ~will~, however, be an Accountability league – players will be accountable for each other and report/compliment as such. If enough people think a player is being a jerk or cheating or glitching or whatever, they can be booted.

Dynasty will have its own forum site for communication, record keeping, etc. Dynasty is just starting; Has not yet been simulated past the opening season preseason setup. Reply if interested!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: "Content Driven" Online Dynasty XBox 360

If we can get at least 4 or 5 more guys I would definitely do this.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #3
Rookie

kram438's Arena

Already have three, you'd be the fourth!

But I agree, the more the merrier. The more content and writing and awesome stuff to share and read and talk about, the better! Let me know if you want me to send you the info.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

Ya sure. Also, are you set with the settings? I just started playing on Heismen and actually enjoy it. But I'm okay with all American. The one thing I do think should be changed is player threshold. It should at least be 25. The separation of players really makes a difference. Also are you using os community rosters? Only names and equipment changes. Really enjoy those.

Last edited by johnnyg713; 06-17-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #5
Rookie

kram438's Arena

You are welcome to join! It's going really well so far, I think. It's really turning out to be fun with all the great content.

I think johnnyg713 may have already PM'd you, but if not let me know and I can send you the information. We are already through the Preseason and Week 1, and everyone is ready to simulate through Week 2 to get to Week 3, but I can hold off if you want to join sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the reply!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2014, 04:38 PM   #6
Just started!

Brayds's Arena

OVR: 0

If you have any spots left I would love to join this league!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »