Home

Pre-Season Tournaments

This is a discussion on Pre-Season Tournaments within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports FC 25 Review: We Need to Go Back to Formula
The Pain and Misery of Simulated Stats
EA Sports College Football 25 Guides, Explainers, and Tutorials

Old 06-29-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
Rookie

pickupman91's Arena

OVR: 3
Pre-Season Tournaments

Being the hardcore basketball fan I that I am, I've been playing this game since it came out and have yet to figure out the pre-season tournament selection. I'm in the 4th year of my dynasty and all I get invited to is the Maui Invitational. Don't get me wrong it's one of my favorites, but I'm looking for a little variety and would like to play in the other pre-season tournaments. I tried to decline my invitation to Maui one year and didn't get offered anything else. So I'm hoping does anyone else know how to get invited to other tournaments besides Maui?
All authority of any kind...is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary.
-- J. Krishnamurti
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pre-Season Tournaments

Sorry, I have no idea. I am in my 5th season and I have been invited to 3 different pre season tourney's. Puerto Rico, Old Spice and a California one that I can't remember the name of.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »