Home

EA Locker Update

This is a discussion on EA Locker Update within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA Locker Update

As many of you have heard, the EA Locker Room has been down for quite some time now. I spoke to EA Sports today and got an update from somebody. The EA Locker Room was shut down to prevent users from using "real NCAA players." EA Sports is longer allowing users to share these types of files. EA Sports is not commenting on this because they do not want you to return the game or to not buy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: EA Locker Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTM4683
As many of you have heard, the EA Locker Room has been down for quite some time now. I spoke to EA Sports today and got an update from somebody. The EA Locker Room was shut down to prevent users from using "real NCAA players." EA Sports is longer allowing users to share these types of files. EA Sports is not commenting on this because they do not want you to return the game or to not buy it.
Thanks Ed Obannon, this is all made possible because of you. EA while your at it, how about a patch?
Old 02-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTM4683
So basically, 360 owners are screwed if they wanted named rosters? At least on the PS3, someone can upload a file here and people can download it to a flash drive and then access it in the game.

I'm not mad @ EA as I know its hands are tied by that stupid lawsuit.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 02-22-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

wow.....im sure there is a website u can buy them from or something....I can't play this game without rosters, absoulutely cannot lol
Old 02-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Another update...this time I spoke to somebody from Customer Support online. Here it is...

Karl: Hi, my name is Karl. How may I help you?
: Hi, I recently purchased NCAA Basketball 2010 for Playstation 3. I just wanted to know why is the EA Locker Room not working? When will it work?

Karl: There is some temporary problem running around, that's why you are facing this problem. Our Engineer's are working onto it and this problem would be resolve within sometime
: So there is no specific date when it will be fixed?
Karl: within 24 to 48 hrs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

hopefully they are telling the truth and not trying to cover up anything....id really like to start a dynasty
Old 02-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

So it's supposed to be fixed for sure within the next 1 to 2 days? I hope this is true.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

u gotta b kidding me..i just got this today for ps3..ahhhhhh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »