Home

Things to do to keep me busy with this game?

This is a discussion on Things to do to keep me busy with this game? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Things to do to keep me busy with this game?

Been having alot of fun with this game, and after putting in countless hours,it's starting to get stale.

So if you guys could post some interesting matchups i could play, that would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #2
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Things to do to keep me busy with this game?

I was going through the same thing but I just picked up a different game and gave NCAA basketball a rest. Pace yourself my friend, it's a long season.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:02 AM   #3
Rookie

smidger9's Arena

OVR: 5

Pick your favorite team and beat every other team. Even if your team is horrible, play Carolina 15 times if you have to, pull the upset, and then beat everyone else.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

I was at the same point you were, so I decided to play online. My gamer tag is jafefe and I am currently ranked in the top 20 in the world. I think it is really fun getting your rank up, especially when you beat those noobs with UNC and UCLA. I use an array of teams ranging in the C's. I started using South Dakota State (dads almamater) then moved onto Oral Roberts. It really gives you a challenge playing with those type of teams, although it ticks me off when the noobs playing with UNC and UCLA quit when you go up ten in the first half. If you haven't given online a try already, you should because I think it is very enjoyable.
MLB: Minnesota Twins
NBA: Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 12-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeblue
I was at the same point you were, so I decided to play online. My gamer tag is jafefe and I am currently ranked in the top 20 in the world. I think it is really fun getting your rank up, especially when you beat those noobs with UNC and UCLA. I use an array of teams ranging in the C's. I started using South Dakota State (dads almamater) then moved onto Oral Roberts. It really gives you a challenge playing with those type of teams, although it ticks me off when the noobs playing with UNC and UCLA quit when you go up ten in the first half. If you haven't given online a try already, you should because I think it is very enjoyable.
Online play is very fun but it just seems so dull....

Go Spartans!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2008, 12:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Online is fun. I've only played against one guy who picked a "cheap" team. He was UNC Ashville with 7'7" Kenny George but otherwise it's beeen fun. I've gotten a few guys to choose B ranked teams and other lower ranks because they don't know that when I use Davidson I have the best shooter in the game. Also Gonzaga is a beastly team, very good rebounders. I played online against my friend with Florida and we pretty much were just messing around and shooting threes but Florida can play some very good D and gets a lot of interceptions.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:33 AM   #7
Rookie

Jason2112's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiGHTZzOuT
Online is fun. I've only played against one guy who picked a "cheap" team. He was UNC Ashville with 7'7" Kenny George but otherwise it's beeen fun. I've gotten a few guys to choose B ranked teams and other lower ranks because they don't know that when I use Davidson I have the best shooter in the game. Also Gonzaga is a beastly team, very good rebounders. I played online against my friend with Florida and we pretty much were just messing around and shooting threes but Florida can play some very good D and gets a lot of interceptions.
Yeah, and Kenny George shouldn't even be on this game. He has an amputated leg or foot for some reason like 3 or 4 months ago, but I guess EA wanted to keep his awesome legacy going by keeping him on the game because you know, like, he was like, the best player in college hoops. Or maybe not. Or maybe everyone wanted to play as him and get posterized by Psycho "T" otherwise known as Tyler H. from UNC. Youtube that dunk by the way.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:41 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiGHTZzOuT
How could anyone not know about Curry if they watch ncaa or play this game.

PSN Brandon26ms

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »