Home

Boosters helping with recruting

This is a discussion on Boosters helping with recruting within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Boosters helping with recruting

I was playing my second year of dynasty and i got i message for recruiting and it asked if i wanted a booster to talk to a prospect. I said yes and the prospect jumped from medium interest to very high interest. I was wondering if the game saw this as a ncaa infraction and would put me on probation if i continued asking for booster help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Boosters helping with recruting

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTBBall
I was playing my second year of dynasty and i got i message for recruiting and it asked if i wanted a booster to talk to a prospect. I said yes and the prospect jumped from medium interest to very high interest. I was wondering if the game saw this as a ncaa infraction and would put me on probation if i continued asking for booster help.
Wow, this adds another element to the game. However I don't think that there is NCAA infractions on the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »