Home

1.11 update October 23

This is a discussion on 1.11 update October 23 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-23-2018, 11:21 AM   #1
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
1.11 update October 23

No patch notes yet but some are saying blocks and steals are toned down. I’m at work so can’t check but am excited to hear what everyone thinks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 01:32 PM   #2
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 1.11 update October 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
No patch notes yet but some are saying blocks and steals are toned down. I’m at work so can’t check but am excited to hear what everyone thinks.
Honestly don’t think this update did anything gameplay wise. Not seeing much difference like the last update made. The same ridiculous can blocks are still there, the jump steals still happen. I think could be wrong but the patch had more do with the store and live events.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

OVR: 0

Not really seeing any change to gameplay. To-21 games in Streets World Tour are still endless slogs with both teams struggling to score.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowingForVengeance
Not really seeing any change to gameplay. To-21 games in Streets World Tour are still endless slogs with both teams struggling to score.
There goes the hopes for that. I'm stuck on the LA World Tour with Lebron, Magic, Bird, KD, and Kareem and it's basically impossible to beat. Everything is either stolen or blocked and of course they can zig zag and dunk/lay in everything.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:18 PM   #5
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Well that’s a huge bummer. It seems to be a universal thought that blocks and steals are OP and that missed inside shots are way too prevelant since 1.09.

This forum has slowed right down and Reddit seems to be as well. I don’t know if that’s to do with people being frustrated with the issues and leaving Live or if it’s just a normal filtering of people now that the games been out awhile. I’m surprised they didn’t quickly do something especially considering Red Dead is going to steal a massive chunk of people’s free time.

I myself have been holding on hoping they fix what they wrecked but there is absolutely no communication from EA about any of it. I have no idea if they even think the game has issues, if they are working on improvements, or if they plan on just doing content updates from here on out. If it’s the latter than all I can say is wow, major misstep by EA.

They have a Q&A scheduled Thursday at 3pm on Reddit and they need to tell us what’s up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 03:28 PM   #6
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Well that’s a huge bummer. It seems to be a universal thought that blocks and steals are OP and that missed inside shots are way too prevelant since 1.09.

This forum has slowed right down and Reddit seems to be as well. I don’t know if that’s to do with people being frustrated with the issues and leaving Live or if it’s just a normal filtering of people now that the games been out awhile. I’m surprised they didn’t quickly do something especially considering Red Dead is going to steal a massive chunk of people’s free time.

I myself have been holding on hoping they fix what they wrecked but there is absolutely no communication from EA about any of it. I have no idea if they even think the game has issues, if they are working on improvements, or if they plan on just doing content updates from here on out. If it’s the latter than all I can say is wow, major misstep by EA.

They have a Q&A scheduled Thursday at 3pm on Reddit and they need to tell us what’s up.
I pretty much stopped playing over a week ago, the gameplay is just meh with the obvious problems stated before. The notes for the update seem like their just cosmectic/online related (based on reddit post).

Just wish we could get a gameplay update
Old 10-23-2018, 03:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

I still prefer this game over 2K at least you can play The League adjust it's difficulty to Pro and have some fun with it. In 2k19 I have zero fun because you can't adjust anything with similar OP CPU defense.

I heard they made adjustment recently but still refuse to even give that game a 2nd chance.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #8
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4Life
I still prefer this game over 2K at least you can play The League adjust it's difficulty to Pro and have some fun with it. In 2k19 I have zero fun because you can't adjust anything with similar OP CPU defense.

I heard they made adjustment recently but still refuse to even give that game a 2nd chance.

Same boat. I just prefer Live.

It’s tough knowing that I preferred it even more 2 weeks ago lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »