Home

Female player xp stunted

This is a discussion on Female player xp stunted within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Female player xp stunted

While Im grateful to EA to finally allow to me to play, i feel like the absence of the League in One mode hinders us greatly. I have a secondary male slasher, and leveling him is so much easier, because throw on rookie, 5min qs, and boom 5k xp. Females only option for that is 5v5, which if the host quits, you get nothing... Def a dropped Ball here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 05:11 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Female player xp stunted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcG7
While Im grateful to EA to finally allow to me to play, i feel like the absence of the League in One mode hinders us greatly. I have a secondary male slasher, and leveling him is so much easier, because throw on rookie, 5min qs, and boom 5k xp. Females only option for that is 5v5, which if the host quits, you get nothing... Def a dropped Ball here

Not sure. I think street is better exp time wise league is just more interesting. You can finish a street gm fast and get like 1700 or 2000.

-Smak
Old 09-15-2018, 12:43 AM   #3
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

I understand your sentiment, but do you really expect them to incorporate the WNBA league separately? There isn't enough room to add it probably, and highly doubt they have time in their game cycle to do it anyway.

I hear ya though. I created my daughter as a wing shooter. Figured out I couldn't do the league so created myself separately.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 09-15-2018, 01:52 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

They should just let women be in the lg. Sub she for he. "equality" t shirt.

Who is gonna be offended? Honestly the only thing I find offensive about women ballers in live is the amount of max height ones. I would not normally advocate for a max height but for centers maybe they should have one. Like 6'11 or something. Not tiny. And give them access to a few unique traits or something . It's almost a meme, these big beefy rim protector women.

If I drive and get my dunk blocked by a woman or a woman dunks on me, I can suspend disbelief cuz it's all good, but there are height limits for all archetypes but not genders. I just wanna see someone who makes a non max height woman big.

-Smak
Old 09-15-2018, 06:01 AM   #5
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
I just wanna see someone who makes a non max height woman big.
My 6'9 rim protector says hello. Went with the Anthony Davis icon for the +3 to speed (gotta go fast). I tried a 6'8 stretch big, but just felt like a wing who was way too slow.

I'm on the last venue of Streets World Tour and don't feel like I'm leveling up slowly. But I haven't done a League player yet to compare.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 09:16 AM   #6
Pro

I have a couple female characters

6'9 Wing Shooter, and 6'11 Stretch. Both are fun to use. I would like to play the league with them but only WNBA. Maybe next year or, holiday patch like they did for WNBA last year

i havent really run into max height rim pros (male or female) cause theyre too slow (3v3). 5v5, ive seen a couple but most times for me in 5v5 there is no big
Old 09-15-2018, 11:22 AM   #7
Rookie

Devs have said that the intended to have WNBA but lost time, and it’s high priority for ‘20. Personally i think its a marketing ploy (look, new feature) but hey, when I can play for the Liberty, I’ll buy anything I just wanna play. See, marketing ploy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »